Dean Winchester X Dancer!Reader

Your POV:

"Alright ladies, you're doing fantastic, and we're almost done. Let's take it from the top and give it everything you got," I say with a wide smile to my girls in the practice room. This is the last intermediate dancing class before I take my vacation next week, and I'm really happy with the progress so far. After this, it's my ballet class for the kiddos and I'm done for the night. "We ready to go, ladi-" "But Y/n, shouldn't you be taking it a little easier? I mean the yoga teacher just vanished and I know that everyone in the gym is really nervous about it," a brunette says in the back corner. I bite my lip and before I can respond, the door opens, revealing two handsome, tall men in suits. One is taller than the other, with long dark brown hair and bright hazel eyes and a jawline that carries for days. The other, slightly shorter with short dirty blond hair and the most enthralling green eyes. Broad shoulders, and physique, I can't look away at all. The blond one stares right back at me, taking in my appearance and from the look of the smirk on his face, he screams trouble.

"Sorry to interrupt, ladies, we just wanted to have a word with all of you while you were here," the taller one says as he flips open a badge, "I'm Agent Forrester and this is Agent.." The other Agent doesn't answer for a moment, continuing to stare at me, biting his lip playfully and making my heart beat twenty times faster. Forrester nudges him and he spits out, "Uh yeah, Smith." I can't help but giggle a bit at his distracted nature as well as a couple of other women in the class, and he gives me a smile that takes my breath away. Keep it cool, Y/n. I place a hand on my hip and smile, "What can we help you with, gentleman? Oh, and if it's not super important, could it wait until after our class is over? We have one last run through to do." They both glance at the other women in the room and briefly nod. Smith glances at the class and says, "Sorry ladies, go ahead, we'll wait. His voice is very gruff and reeks of sexual undertones as he gives the room a quick wink as they both walk out to watch from the window in the waiting room. Oh lord, he is a walking sex magnet. FOCUS!!! The class all look at me and I can tell we are all thinking the same thing, these men are GORGEOUS!!! I walk over to my iPod on the speakers, "Ready, guys?" "YES, MA'AM!"

I quickly press play and walk over to my place in front of the class. "Cherry Pie" by Warrant starts blaring and we all strut in sync. I can feel his green eyes watching my every move, and I'm not gonna lie, it's making pretty goddamn cocky.

As we all move and I see the guys out there watching, it reminds me of my exotic dancer days. I never have regretted being a "stripper" it was good pay, and it was a confidence boost. I hated that people always used to slut shame me for it though, a very bitter ex-boyfriend, and not to mention something that I've had every now and again since I was 10, so I got a new job as a dance instructor in a new town.

I watch the men's reactions from the other side of the glass as we move our hips and strut along to the music. It's a seductive song in the most badass way, gotta love the classics. Not to mention, it's PIE. Pie is the best dessert ever. I catch Agent Smith watching every sway of my hips like a starving man. Fuck it, he's hot, I'm going for it. I throw a small wink and smile his way and I can see a wry grin spread on his chiseled face. Ooooo, I think he likes me. As soon as the song finishes, my breath gets knocked out of me in a flash of light.

Suddenly, I see flashes of images. A mouth with sharp teeth, a dark alleyway, some sort of black vintage car, a shot of whiskey being poured, and suddenly, a small video-ish memory plays. All I see is another me reaching toward Agent Smith and her yelling, "DEAN!!" And then I blink and find my class looking at me worriedly. Shit, it happened again, these goddamn visions. "I'm sorry ladies, kinda spaced out there. You're free to go." They all give me concerned glances as they file out to the waiting room to be questioned by the agents outside. Okay, something is weird. These visions don't usually hit nightmare territory, they're usually about something big happening, like me leaving town. I get so lost in my thoughts that I don't hear the footsteps of Agent Smith walking towards me. "Miss L/n?" He asks and I inadvertently gasp from the sudden scare. "S-sorry, a lot on my mind, ya know?" His fanfic green eyes narrow curiously at me, and I don't know if I like or dislike that it feels like he can see everything about me.

"Yeah, I might just know what that's like," he says in that gravelly voice that I could listen to for days. "So, I figure you know why I'm here, right?" I raise my eyebrow and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear, "I'm assuming that somehow the FBI is concerned about Debbie from Yoga?"

"You do assume correctly, L/n."

"Oh, you can just call me Y/n, everyone else in this backwoods town does."

He shows off that million dollar smile and I can feel myself melt a little, "Alright, Y/n, you can call me Dean. But the way you talk about this "backwoods town" makes it sound like you might be a fish out of water here. So where'd your brand of gorgeous come from?" I feel a smile work it's way up my face, I'm loving the way my name sounds from his mouth, "Well, Dean, that would kinda kill the whole mystery shebang I got going on. How's a girl supposed to get by without a little mystery in her back pocket?" His green eyes and the way he bites his lip make me nearly jump as he takes another step closer to me. "My kinda girl," he says with a deep chuckle. Agent Forrester walks in and looks at us like he immediately recognizes the flirty situation going on in here.

"Uh, Agent Smith, ya done?" He says and I can feel his invisible eye roll at his flirty partner, "Almost, just need to ask our instructor here for her number for further questioning." He turns to me with that cocky grin of his and whips out a small note pad and a pen. My head goes a little fuzzy watching him tap his pen on his full lips and smiling at me as he hands me the notepad. I quickly snatch the pen away from him and jot my number down with a heart next to it, "Of course, anything to help a fellow fish out of water," I say with a flirty smile. Dear god, this man is gonna be the death of me.

Man, I didn't know how true that statement was.