2018 Story Projects

Hi! I see you are looking through my agenda for the new year, that's great! Because what I'm about to show you are all the projects I will actually be working on in this section.

Note: Each Project will be indicated in bold text

Pixel Warriors ⚔️ - First Official DAWZ (Dead Ahead Warfare Z) Comic

The Pixel Warriors ⚔️ was originally founded by a group of individuals from a game application known as Dead Ahead Warfare Z. Possessing with many talented people with skills ranging from writing, drawing, photoshop, and pixel graphic design. The group was fully consolidated after forming a Discord server.

Fun Facts About Us:
•The founder and owner of the organization goes by the tag name Myxel Pyxel (found in the center of the image below welding a sword).
•All of us are scattered across the globe, living in countries like America, Philippines, Germany, Australia, and etc.
•I'm in the upper left corner of the image (bubble head edited anime character with a white mannequin body.

Originally we were known as the Pixelators, we undergo through many changes over the past 3 years, which had created a large impact on our group

Originally we were known as the Pixelators, we undergo through many changes over the past 3 years, which had created a large impact on our group. We lost as many as 4-5 of our members due to school, work and life related barriers that kept us apart. This time around we are planning to make as up to 12 comics this year (1 comic per month).

What to Expect From This Wattpad:
As the plot maker/writer of the group, I will be posting some drafts and possible spoilers of the dialogue of each comic. However, dialogue alone won't be much fun for us now will it?
Of course I will show you what level of graphics we portray here. Here is one sample displaying types of weapons:

-Created by FlamethrowerFIM Beyond this point is all that I can show you

Beyond this point is all that I can show you. As of expectation of when I will post the first draft will be on January 13, 2018.

Other Wattpad DAWZ Users:
ThatToxicZac - Active
https://my.w.tt/UiNb/Kcnk2jvilJ
OzziCanDraw - MIA
https://my.w.tt/UiNb/7JyUqoPilJ

The Lost Ferret Child: Beginnings

This story, I saw it in a dream. There was a young man, aged 21; he lived in the UK, finished and accomplished with life, but he suddenly had a dream (funny I had a dream in a dream, but through another person's eyes), where he meets with some young African American woman in a maze. What was strange about this was that he never met her before, and somehow she was pregnant with the child.