Giggles

i'm writing all of this at night and omg i used to hate poetry but now i'm poetry trash

♢♧♢

"No, Joshua. You can't make me blush," Tyler states with a stern tone. His eyes still contain a playful sparkle, though.
They're currently sitting on a bench, having a British pick nick with all kinds of food Josh likes.

"Yes I can! You blushed many times around me," Joshua says with a frown. He rests his hand on his hip and raises one eyebrow. Tyler sighs dramatically.

"But thats because I'm feeling ashamed, not because of being flattered." Tyler is speaking the truth. He never blushes, except when he's really anxious, nervous or ashamed of himself.

"You're ashamed around me?"

"Oh no, not in that way, bub. Just, I think I'm not good enough or too awkward, that's all," Tyler explains as if it's no big deal. Joshua's playful mood is gone, his mood changed quickly, like a playing deer that suddenly heard a gunshot and ran away. Josh's mouth opens slightly, because of how ridiculous Tyler sounds to him right now.

Josh placed his hand on Tyler's.
"You are good enough," he said, "you're amazing, Tyler. You're above average. I love you, and I wish I could explain how amazing you are, but I'm not as good with words as you are. But please, just, believe me."

Tyler smiles.

"Alright."

Josh beams a smile and kisses Tyler.

"I love you," he says, intertwining their fingers and leaning against Tyler's shoulder. "I love you too, blossom," Tyler started to giggle and Josh smiles and looks up.

"Why are you giggling? Aren't you a man?" he teases.

"I just, I'm just so happy and I don't think I deserve to be this happy. I love you so much, buttercup," he says with a stupid grin and teary eyes. All the emotions become too much, he shows a mixture of all the emotions that swirled in his heart.

"Tyler. You do deserve this. I just feel so happy with you and sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve all of this. Please don't think you're not good enough or something like that because you are. Just, shut up about that. I love you, idiot. I'm glad you came to me when I was crying," Joshua says with a smile.

Tyler bents down and kisses Josh's nose.

"I'm glad I did, too."

He rests his head on Josh's.

"And I'm glad I kept trying. And I'm glad I found out all the things that made you sad. And I'm glad that you, after a long time, finally fell for my awkwardness, and I'm glad I can call you my boyfriend now," he says, and Joshua keeps giggling. He turns his head and looks at Josh's deep brown eyes. He nudges Josh's nose with his and kisses him.

And then again.

And then again.

And again.

"Stop, silly," Josh says in between kisses.

"I wanna stop, but when I pull back from kissing you I just miss you, so I kiss you again," Tyler explains. Josh sighs.