Chapter 14

(After party)

~Flash's point of view⚡️~

"WHOOOO LETS PARRRTAYY!"

The room was crowded. Many people danced around, some enjoyed the food from the servings available.

I joined my wife on the dance floor were we danced all night.

Our carriage turned up to take us to our honeymoon place. A rush of nervousness hit me as I stopped in my tracks.

Everyone knows what you do after your wedding...Crud!

"Flash? Are you comming?"

"Yeah, honey, I'll be right there!" I called back.

What to do, what to do? I rubbed my chin as I thought about how I could avoid doing 'it.' What am I saying? She's the love of your life, she's probably as nervous as you are!

I met her outside the carriage. She thew the bouquet of flowers she was once holding into the swam of girls.

Fluttershy and RainbowDash were having a quiet conversation when the flowers dropped in between them. Fluttershy picked them up. The swam disbursed having grouchy looks on their faces.

We finally entered the carriage. Before shining armour closed the door he said...

"I'm very proud of you Twilight! And flash," he turned his head to me. "Look after her!" I blushed but tried to shake it off.

"I would do anything for Twilight!" I smiled.

He shut the door and we started to go. I leaned over and kissed her softly, but then it got more deep, turning it into a make out session. When we ran out of breath, we loosened.

"Your a very good kisser." I winked at her.

She blushed. I put a wing over her and she leaned on my shoulder. This was my fairy tale ending. ❤️

------------------------------------

A/N:

Oh my super-duper gosh gosh!

Very SHORT ending chapter! I'm sorry!

#twilightxFlash4ever!

~IMPORTANT~

If you liked my book then watch out for the sequal. It's called...

(Pause for a dramatic effect)

-My little Scarlett-

Sequel book to... My little pony: friends love and magic. Flash and twilight decide to start a life together as a married couple. Scarlet loves hanging out with her cousin, Princess Skyla. As her little filly grows more problems occur, can Flashlight handle it?

Basically school problems and such, still working out the major plot...

Yayayyayayayay! Thanks for reading!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

THANKYOU FOR ALL THE VEIWS! I COULDNT BE HAPPIER!!