EDIT!

Hello lovely readers of this book! Happy New Year!

If you find this note I just want to thank you for 100K Reads!!! That's insanely good for someone who never though her books would get any reads!

Now, I'd like to clear some things up.

FAQ's [FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS] :

Why is Cadence and Shining Armour's baby named Skyla instead of Flurry Heart?!

You MUST keep in mind how old this book is now. When I first started writing this, it was EARLY 2014. At the time of writing this, it's early 2017. Flurry Heart wasn't around in 2014!

Why won't you update this book?

There's nothing to update. This part of the story is completely finished. The next part, the sequel, is also finished. You can check it out if you're interested. It's called: My Little Scarlett.

Why is the spelling/grammar so bad?

In 2014 I would've been 12 turning 13. I was an okay child academically but writing a book for fun was a challenge. I updated everyday, writing the chapters at night. So adding to my age, you should also consider my exhaustion and how I didn't structure it formally as I didn't take wattpad seriously.

And for anyone who wanted to know;

Do you still ship Twilight and Flash? Will you make any more books about them in future?

Sadly, the answer to both questions is no. I only shipped FlashLight around the time when it was popular because I thought that Flash will be a more important character... and he's not. If you don't count Equestria girls, he's not all that important. And so, because I have no interest in the relationship anymore I won't be making any more books about them.

Anyway, I think this might be the last ever update in this book! So goodbye and have a good 2017!