Chapter 13

A/N:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

SEASON 4 FINAL!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT WAS TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO EMOTIONAL!

Okay here's some relationships that happen the episodes.

Discord x Fluttershy

Discord x Celestia

If you haven't seen it yet... GET OFF HERE AND WATCH IT NOW!

GOOOOO!

❤️😱😱😱😱😱😱❤️

P.S this chapter is going to alternate.
------------------------------------
Flash's point of veiw⚡️~

(The wedding.)

Rarity fussed with my tux, trying to get it perfect. She walked back a few paces, studying my full look.

"Oh darling! You look absolutely wonderful!" She complimented.

Now, I have to help your bride!" She replied to herself as she gathered her things.

I viewed myself in the mirror, I did look rather dashing.

Rarity's point of view💎~

I ran down the halls, probably looking like a hot mess, when I bumped into some pony.

"Terribly sorry." I said wiping the dust off my coat without looking up.

A male voice replied.

"Nervous are we?" His voice was deep, I recognised it.

"Cheese? What are you doing here?" I stuttered, shocked.

He bowed leaning his hat outwards.

"I'm here to watch the royal wedding of course!"

I smirked. "That's not all your here for."

He blushed slightly. "Shouldn't you be going?"

"Oh sweet Celestia, yes!" I calmed my voice down enough to think he was here to see pinkie.

"Do you want to come?" I knew my eyes were hinting for this relationship to happen.

He was anxious. "Is Pinkie Pie going to be there?"

I knew it.

I shook my head with a smile. "Isn't it rude to be in a room full of mares getting dressed?"

His face turned bright red.

"Uh...no...uh...sorry....um..." I started running and grabbed one of his hooves, and with the other he held his hat to his head.

Twilight's point of view✨~

"Fluttershy where's rarity?" Applejacks voice was annoyed.

"I don't know..." she whispered quietly.

"Hey! Leave Fluttershy alone AJ, you know Rarity!" Rainbow dash yelled flapping as best she could in her bridesmaids dress.

All of my friends were ready to go. Except me.

AJ turned sudden attention to me, adjusting her cowgirl hat.

"Twilight, we have to start getting you ready." She said.

Fluttershy walked away from the mirror. "Yeah, we need Rarity because I don't know how to put on dresses."

We all looked at her like...

"What The Hay??"

She turned away blushing.

"I mean um, a wedding dress! I never helped put on a brides dress before!" She whispered in her usual Fluttershy voice. After she finished, there was a short silence.

Pinkie pie's Point of Veiw🎈~

I decided to break the heat.

"Oh girls! Don't worry I'm sure she'll-" I was interrupted by 2 laughing ponys that entered the room.

"OH MY GOSHHHHH!" I bounced up to Cheese Sandwich, hugging him cheerfully.

After our hug, Rarity got to work on Twilights mane. Apparently she was going to curl it. Ha! Let's see how that works out! Twilight NEVER curls her hair.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Wow! You look gorgeous Pinkie!"

I blushed. That's weird. When ever I usually get a compliment, I swipe it off by saying thankyou! But not Cheesie, no, he's different. A good different!

Princess Celestia's Point of view☀️~

I sat in the throne room, lounging around with my dear sister.

"Cadence is grown up now." I sighed. "and I am afraid that Twilight will grow up just as quickly."

She nodded understandingly.

"Don't worry Tia, Twilight is still very young." She encouraged softly.

"She is getting married today Luna, That usually means you have settled." I stood up, unfolding my wings as I walk toward the balcony, my sister close behind.

Together we fly to the royal gardens.

A beautiful scene lay out in front of us. A sparkling river flowed on the right hand side creating a natural noise of tiny splashing. A red carpet in a T shape was being unrolled by 2 royal guard ponys. They also set up rows of white seats with a strip of purple ribbon, knotted with a bow around them.

"This is marvellous!" Luna spoke in awe.

I nodded in agreement.

Twilight's point of view✨~

"Beautiful!" Rarity sighed, admiring her own work.

A muffled voice came beyond the door.

"It's almost time Princess."

"Thankyou!" I shouted back.

I was extremely nervous. We made our way to the outside door leading into the garden.

Trumpets bellowed in harmony as the doors flew open. Sunlight blinded me until my eyes adjusted. My 5 besties started walking down the aisle in a straight line. Soon after I followed them. I locked my gaze into Flash. He looked so dreamy! When I finally made my way up to him and Celestia, I turned around to see if I could spot my parents. Sure enough, they were there, crying of pure joy.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Princess Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry." Celestia's angelic voice carried through the garden like the soft breeze that blew.

I had chosen Cadence to be my Mare of honour and Flash had chosen Shining armour to be his best Colt.

She continued, we had said our 'I do's' looking lovingly into each others eyes. I was so happy.

"...You may kiss the bride!"

Both of us leaned in and we kissed each other passionately.

A large cheer rose up from the crowd, congratulating us on our new title of 'Newly weds!'