{Chapter Nineteen}

Pennywise tried his best to comfort you, realizing that the dream really was a bad one and you were more then terrified. You seemed..sad. Angry. Maybe even depressed.

He sighed and sat up, pulling you up with him. He sat you on his lap, holding you under your arms and nuzzling the back of your neck with his nose.

After a long moment of crying and sniffling, you calmed down a bit. Pennywise purred as he felt the tension in your body slowly melt away. He gently moved some of your hair away, kissing your neck gently and whispering sweet things.

You still had tears streaming down your face, your cheeks flushed bright red. Pennywise whined and pressed his chest against your back, burying his face in the crook of your neck. His warm breath ghosted over your skin, making you shiver slightly.

"Are you ok now, sweet cake?" he asked quietly. You flinched as you felt him shift a bit so that he was laying down with you on top of him. His arms were loosely wrapping around your waist, his hand rested on your large belly.

You didn't say anything and cried softly, Pennywise's steady breathing helping you relax just a bit. He stroked your stomach softly, his scary exterior suddenly disappearing. If anyone stumbled across you, they would have mistaken you for an adorable and loving couple.

Your crying eventually stopped and you took deep, ragged breaths to calm yourself down. Pennywise chuckled, his chest rumbling and vibrating slightly as he began to speak.

"Are you feeling better..? Are you..ok now?" he asked, his voice deep and even a bit seductive. "I-I'm fine.." you mumbled, feeling relaxed and calm. The smell of cotton candy started to come back as Pennywise started to hum quietly.

Everything started to change a bit...the ceiling of the sewers started to change into a beautiful night sky. The area around you shifted into a peaceful, hilly meadow. Pennywise chuckled as you stared up at the stars,  your eyes wide with amazement.

"Do you like this, sweet cake?" he asked quietly, kissing the top of your head. "Yeah..." you whispered, still staring at the sky. It was beautiful and felt so new since you'd been in the sewers for so long. The stars twinkled brightly, small grey clouds flowing past them.

Pennywise hummed happily and moved one of his hands away from your stomach to stroke your hair. His bright blue eyes sparkled in the light from the stars like two bright blue flames. Your anger and sadness from before was replaced by wonder and peace.

You could feel Pennywise shift a bit, laying you next to him on the soft grass. He laid on his side, staring at you with those beautiful blues, his bunny teeth making you giggle a bit. He looked so cute and huggable to you, even though you were still a bit scared of him.

As if sensing what you were thinking, Pennywise smiled sweetly, cupping his cheeks with his gloved hands. He stuck his tongue out at you, making him look kawaii and adorable. You giggled and looked back up at the stars, resting one of you hands on your belly while your other gripped the soft grass.

After a long moment of silence, Pennywise's hands hovered over your face, making you blink in confusion. "What are you doing?" you asked as he gently bopped your nose then pulled his hands away. "Heh, sorry (Y/N).." he mumbled and stared at you.

You could've sworn he looked a bit embarrassed but you didn't say anything about it. His beautiful eyes looked like a cat's as he gently grabbed your hand from the grass and held it in his.

You just shrugged and squeaked in surprise as he pulled you closer, a slight smirk on his face. He pulled you close to his face, pressing his nose against yours. His eyes showed no signs of wanting to hurt you, or lies or anything other then love and affection.

"I love you, sweet cake~!"