{Chapter Eight}

It has been three days. Three days since you had seen the light of the sun, since you had water and food, and a warm place to sleep. It didn't seem to mind your starving appearance and usually just did things to scare you. Like pop out of no where and try and grab you.

He seemed amused by these things, which made you scream and jump. He noticed that you hadn't eaten anything and offered a dead child to you, but you refused, gagging at the smell.

"I need water. I need real food." you tried telling him but he just scoffed and shove you into the wall. You whimpered as he left to go hunting again, and slid down onto the floor. You tried not to cry again, your heart aching from the stress. How worried Dad and Barney must be right now.

You were shaky from not having food and felt like passing out from the lack of water in your body. Pennywise was gone now, and you thought yet again of trying to escape.

But the downside was, It knew these tunnels like the back of his gloved hand. Finding you was easy since you could get lost while he knew exactly where you were.

You started to talk to yourself, clutching your stomach as a delicious smell surrounded you. "Cotton candy..?" you asked quietly and stood up, sniffing the air. You looked around then spotted Pennywise standing not far off, with a large cloud of cotton candy in his hands.

"(Y/N)~ Look what I have for you~!" Pennywise said flirtatiously as you slowly and hesitantly walked towards him, drool falling from your mouth. Your eyes sparkled with hope as you got within three feet of him, staring at the sweet, fluffy mass of pink and blue.

As you reached for it, Pennywise pulled it away. "Ah ah ah~ What's the magic word?" he asked slyly, smiling. "P-Please?" you stuttered, looking crestfallen. "There we go~" he mumbled then held out the food to you. You quickly grabbed it, stuffing a bunch of it in your mouth.

He watched you, his head tilted slightly. His eyes were that beautiful blue color again, which you had assumed meant he was neutral or calm. You realized that cotton candy wasn't the best thing to eat on an empty stomach, but it tasted so good and you didn't stop.

Pennywise knelt down to your height, staring at you with a confused and questioning expression, as if he didn't understand why you needed normal food. You didn't mind him and continued to eat, until the cloud of sweetness was gone without a trace.

You felt relieved that this clown had enough sanity to let you eat. Or...maybe he was just trying to keep you alive to feed your fear and his eternal hunger.

Without warning, Pennywise moved forward a bit, coming up to your face with a small smile. "Would you like more food, my sweets?" he asked, poking your nose gently and giggling. You flinched and took a step back, pushing his hand away. "Is that a..no?" he asked quietly, grabbing your wrist. "N-No, of course not! I want more food..and some water, please!" you begged, hunger gnawing at you.

Pennywise smirked, gently pulling you closer. "What's the magic word?" he asked, standing up to his full height. "Please?" you squeaked, feeling scared all over again. He shook his head. "I meant words."

Words? More then one word just for some food? You stared at him with a confused expression. "B-But isn't please t-the magic word?" you asked, trying to pull your hand away as you stared at him. "It WAS the magic word." Pennywise corrected, tightening his grip. "I'll give you a hint. It's three words. Eight letters."

You stared at him then slowly shook your head. Did he really expect you to say something like that, after all he'd done to you? He stared at you expectantly, as if begging you to say it.

"I-I can't.." you finally said, staring at the ground. Pennywise tilted his head then put his hand under your chin, forcing you to look at him. If he wasn't so terrifying, you might've thought he looked kind of cute.

"(Y/N)...please. Just say it once and I won't ask again..you want food, right?"

Your eyes filled with tears as you stared at him. He was dead serious about this, and you could be seriously dead if you didn't say what he wanted to hear.

"I...I love you, Pennywise.."

(Merry Christmas, whoever is reading this!)