{Chapter Fourteen}

You gasped and sat up, staring at the dried blood on your belly and chest. Your bra had been haphazardly removed and put back on and your panties were ripped a bit.

You tried not to scream, since Pennywise was asleep next to you. His clown suit had been undone and his upper body was exposed. His once white gloves were covered in dry blood, and so was his face and part of his chest.

You gagged at the thought of what he might of done to you while you were passed out..

You looked around for your clothes and spotted them in a pile about ten feet away from the mattress. Your eyes filled with tears as you hastily stood up and ran over to your clothes, quickly putting them on and hugging yourself.

Now you were sure. He had done this to gain your trust. It was all a lie. He just wanted to..do things to you. And if he did the things you think he did..you could be..

Pregnant.

You could be pregnant. You weren't stupid, you new that this was a huge possibility. You needed to get out of there.

You glanced at Pennywise. He was still asleep, twitching slightly and snoring. You quickly started to think of a way out of there.

A few minutes later, you were running full speed down one of the tunnels. Your feet slapped the damp ground, creating semi loud sounds but you didn't care. You needed to get out of those retched sewers.

A few more minutes passed and you took a break, feeling like you were a safe distance away from him and his lair.

You leaned against the wall, gulping air and looking from side to side to make sure he wasn't there. After about thirty seconds you were running again, looking up at the ceiling for a sewer grate to get you out of there.

You stopped, spotting a bright flash of light. You gasped with joy and stared at it. It lead to the real world. Back home to Derry.

You quickly grabbed onto the broken and crumbling wall, climbing up. You pulled yourself up and out onto the flat, dry ground, breathing a sigh of relief. Little did you know, this was the same place that a young boy had died in.

You breathed in the fresh air, tears of happiness rolling down your face. You cried happily then quickly stood up and ran, looking for anyone that could help you. An old, graceful looking lady stopped you. She looked horrified and worried, asking you where you live and what had happened.

You told her almost everything, leaving out the part that your kidnapper was an evil clown thing. She took you to your house, where your brother and father were frantically calling people. They never forgot you were gone. Pennywise had lied. Again.

The lady helped you to the front door, where she knocked loudly then left. "(Y/N)!" Barney yelled and hugged you, despite your bloody appearance.  Father hugged you too, crying happily. It felt nice to be hugged by someone who wasn't going to rape you.

Weeks went by without a trace of Pennywise. You almost forgot all about him. You went and applied for a job at the local library, getting decent pay and doing something you always loved to do.

That all changed, however, when you started to realize you were getting fat. You stood in front of the bathroom mirror, examining your belly. There was a scar where Pennywise had bit part of your flesh off.

You gasped and realized that your belly was starting to grow. Rounder, more..noticeable. You poked your belly softly, getting a soft push back. You gasped again. A child that was conceived..just a few weeks ago..was already developed enough to kick its legs.

You realized you never locked the door and saw Barney standing there, staring at you. He looked disturbed..

"Uh..sis...what the hell is going on?" he asked, bringing his hand to his face. "Are you...did you..ya know?"

You didn't know how to answer and slowly pulled your shirt down. "Yes..I did..don't tell dad." you said quietly and quickly, pulling Barney into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

"What are you hiding? How long have you been pregnant?!" Barney asked quietly, shaking slightly. "It's a long story, but here's the just. You know how I was gone for a while a few weeks ago? Yeah, I was kidnapped. And the guy...I think he raped me..there's no other explanation." you explained, not making eye contact.

"But..it's only been a few weeks! How could this have happened in three weeks?!" Barney asked urgently, staring at your belly. You looked about four months pregnant, your belly bulging from your slightly tight shirt.

You and Barney stared at the ground. "We need to do something." Barney said after a while, grabbing your shoulders. "I can't kill the baby!" you hissed. "That's not what I meant, dummy! We have to hide it! Dad's bound to notice it soon!" Barney shot back, shaking you slightly.

After a few minutes Barney walked out of the bathroom and came back to see you throwing up. He had a large shirt and a pair of shorts. He sighed and set the stuff down, holding your hair back for you and patting your back. "Typical girls.." he muttered when you were done. You got changed and he went to get you a glass of water.

If only he never left the room. If only.