{Chapter Five}

"You'll float too!" were the words that you had expected to hear in the morning. Instead, you heard nothing but the steady beating of your own heart. Barney was already awake and probably in the kitchen.

You sat up, looking around the room, hugging yourself tightly. You could almost feel Its hot breath against you neck again. He was so peculiar, sweet one second then savage the next..

You slowly stood up, only to be knocked down to the floor, gasping. It held you down from behind, standing on your back and giggling quietly. "Time for you to come with me~"  Pennywise purred, getting off of you and picked you up. He threw you over his shoulder and walked out of your room like no one was watching.

You passed out from freaking out too much, not minding the fact that Pennywise was taking you somewhere you never expected to be.

When you woke up, the harsh odor hit in like a bag of bricks. You gagged and covered you mouth, looking around. You were in he sewers. It was dark, and you were sitting in a puddle of 'water'. Your eyes widened as you stared at the maze of tunnels in front of you, panic flooding you all over again. How were you going to get out of this mess?

You looked around and stood up, cringing at the cold concrete floor beneath you. Your eyes wandered then spotted a large mountain of dead bodies. That's right, dead bodies. Most of them young children, others around your age.

You gasped when you realized that some of the bodies were floating in the air. Just..floating there..

Toys, cribs, broken bed frames, and other child like items cluttered the floor and area around the mound of dead children. Your eyes filled with tears as you stared at the scene. All of these children, killed by a clown. When you looked closer, you realized some of them were half eaten as well. This made you feel worse.

You fell to your knees, tears dripping down your face. "Wonderful, isn't it?" a voice asked as It placed of his hands on your shoulder.

You quickly pulled away and turned to glare at him. "You're a monster!" you yelled in his face, fighting back your tears. You didn't want him to see you cry.

"Me? A monster?" Pennywise asked, his piercing blue eyes staring at you as he smirked and dropped down to your height. "Get used to it toots, you're staying with me now. This is your life style now."

You tried to move away but he grabbed you around your waist and stood up, hugging you close to his chest. The smell of cotton candy was replaced by blood. You could hear him sniffing you, as if you were some sort of freshly baked cake. "Your fear is growing stronger~" Pennywise whispered, giggling.

"Why don't you just kill me already?!" you screamed, trying to kick at him. Pennywise held you out in front of him, looking hurt. "Why would I do that? I always save the best for last." he squeaked, one eye blue and the other orange. "(Y/N), don't you like hanging out with me?" he asked, sounding sincere though you didn't trust it.

"No! Hanging out with you is the worst! You scare me, you hurt me!" you screamed, tears streaming down your face like a waterfall. Pennywise's grip tightened on your arms. "But I thought we were friends! Friends like to be around each other!" he said loudly, a smile creeping across his face.

"We aren't friends!" you shot back, glaring at him. "Just let me live a normal life!"

Pennywise tilted his head. "But.." he sighed. "Alright.." He set you down on the ground, letting his arms hang down at his sides. You didn't expect him to give up so easily. "A-Are you serious?" you asked, wiping your face.

He stared at you, growling quietly. "Yes. Leave. Now. Before I change my mind." he ordered, his pupils shrinking slightly.

You took the chance and ran into one of the tunnels, never looking back.

You almost slipped a few times, adrenaline filling your veins as you tried to look for a grate that would lead to the surface.

Pennywise watched you run off and smiled happily. "Now we can play a game!"