Six

Mary - 5/13/14

~~~~~

Dear Pen Pal, 

Cool! You named your dog Fishstick? I didn't really think you would actually do it! And... you named your other dog Mary? I... I feel special! I'm literally blushing right now... Okay, that sounds a bit weird.

And, nothing much really happened to me. I did break up with my boyfriend though. Things weren't really working out. And don't worry, I'm not going to bitch about it to you, that wouldn't be fair.

Anyway, I was at the super market on Sunday. While I was shopping for materials that I needed for a project, I stumbled across a guy that goes to my school. I was so sure that he was checking me out, because he was staring at my ass and giving me some creepy looks. So, instinct kicked in, and I walked away. But, after a while, I stumbled across him again, and this time, he decided to talk. 

He asked me this: "Hey, do you work at a chicken farm?

I was about to reply, when he cut me off and said: "Because you're really good at raising cocks."

And then I slapped the shit out of him. He doesn't talk to me anymore. 

Should I feel proud of that? 

                                                                                               - Love, Mary