01

"Okay I don't understand what's the big deal about boys for girls, like do they actually give us something besides their sperms to create babies but some girls don't even want babies so can they actually provide us something?" I wrote on the bathroom stall irritated, I was only saying that because of one boy I can not stand, Felix Lee.

He was the most popular boy in our school and yet he thought he was everything, he could just smile and girls would be swooning over him, I had a reason to hate him because he thought I was just like any other girl from before, another girl crushing on him. 

Back to the beginning of school, after I moved here and only been at this school for a month, this boy had the nerve to think I liked him just because I asked to borrow a damn pencil from him, what the actual fuck. Ever since then, I can't stand the dumbass. "Are you almost done?" 

I froze hearing that voice, perky high voice which means it's none other Leigh. One of the main girls crushing on Felix but also the most popular girl in the damn school, she hated me because I can't stand Felix, she thinks I'm being a bitch because Felix is a sweetheart, no he's not. 

I pulled up my skirt quickly flushing the toilet as I shoved the pen behind the uniform jacket making sure it isn't noticeable. I opened the door walking past her but she covered her mouth laughing into it before going inside the stall. I quickly washed my hands drying them on the uniform not caring if it's wet or not. 

I left the bathroom in 5 seconds since I practically ran out but once I went back to class, everyone's eyes were on me. I slowly made my way back to my seat and I heard some whispering. Someone tapped my shoulder after I sat down facing the board, I turned around to face them. "You skirt is tucked into your underwear, everyone can see it." 

My eyes widen as I jumped up, I ran out of the classroom into the hallway as I fixed the skirt, right at that moment it was like it was planned, Felix laughed looking over at me. "Maybe you should get pants instead of skirts, you can hide those manly legs of yours." 

I glared making my hands into fists, clenching them shut. If only I  could hit him, maybe then he would shut up. After fixing my small minor, major problem, I went back to class pretending none of it ever happen, even though it did. 

Okay hey guys I didn't want to make this chapter too long since I want the first few chapters be about what happens before the huge drama going on that I'm going to add because I want this book to sorta seem realistic in a way but also not at the same thing, so please don't comment asking for longer chapters. I always write large chapters but I'm trying not to do that so often because some people might not like it.

Other than that, it's Taehyung birthday in Korea so HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Also who's all excited for the predebut album? I sure am like frik, I love Grr so much just hearing Felix go "we growling" just makes my day.

Also qotc (question of the chapter) 

Who's your bias in Stray Kids? Mine is Jisung and Felix.

Space out xoxo, dylan