I'm Here

Emma took Regina's icy hands. "Regina please don't go."
Regina looked up. "I-I'm trying." She gasped.
A tear slid down her cheek. "I know." She said softly. "I know."
     Gold walked into the room. "I'm sorry. I'm working on it. It's not that easy."
    Emma stood up. "I'll help. What do I need to do?"
    He handed a pile of books. "Anything about a death curse." He said and walked back into Regina's library.
      Emma walked back to the couch and set the books down. Regina rubbed her hand.
    "H-how is h-Henry?" She asked.
     Emma looked at her. "He's fine. He's asleep." Regina nodded.
     "I-It's getting h-hard to breath." Regina said.
    Emma took her hand and flipped through a book. "I know I know. We'll find a way to stop this." Emma said.
    Regina let go of Emma's hand. "Thank y-you." She said softly.
Emma nodded and looked through another book. "Hey! Gold I found something!" She said sharply and looked at the page. "I think it may work."
He walked in and took the book. He read the spell. "That's it. Mrs. Swan I think you found the spell. I need all of the ingredient." He said. "Stay with her. I'll go as fast as I can." He said and walked out. Emma looked at Regina.
"He'll Find Of how to do it. Just hang on." Emma said.
Regina nodded. Her vision was blurring and everything was foggy. She tried to focus on Emma. "Talk. S-so I can l-listen." She said in short breaths.
Emma nodded. "When I first got here I had a very strong dislike for you." She said softly. "Then the moment I saw you at the tree by the portal I fell in love."
Regina took a short gasp. "Y-you love me?"
Emma nodded. "Is that weird?"
Regina shook her head best she could. "N-no. It's s-sweet."
Emma took her hand. "And you have to live so I can fight to be with you."
Regina smiled. "I-I don't think t-there will much of a f-fight." She took a shaky breath. "I have l-love You since..." she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and looked back at emma. "Since you've a-arrived."
Emma smiled. "I know." She said softly. "I know by the way you looked at me."
Regina nodded and her arm was going limp. She dough to keep conscious. Emma kissed her forehead.
   "If it hurts you can let go. I'll be right here." Emma said softly. She held Regina's hand in hers. "I'm right here." She repeated.
    Regina felt her vision swim. The last thing she saw was a tear slide down Emma's cheek before the darkness consumed her.
*It's short I know. I'll try to update again. I've been swamped with exams and school.*