《47. Thank You Art》

(December 26, 2017) @AmayaKamata123This is all going to be super sappy, but thank you so much for being such a nice and supportive follower! You really made my night the other day when you took the time to make sure I was doing alright, and that w...

This is all going to be super sappy, but thank you so much for being such a nice and supportive follower! You really made my night the other day when you took the time to make sure I was doing alright, and that was super sweet of you! So, I just wanted to do something nice for you - here's a little drawing of one of your characters! I hope it looks nice, and I hope you like it!

•--•--•--•✄•--•--•--•

(December 27, 2017) blueberryC04And the same to you Berry, you really made my night when you took the time to check up on me! You've been a lovely and supportive follower for so long, and I really can't thank you enough, truthfully! So, in an atte...

And the same to you Berry, you really made my night when you took the time to check up on me! You've been a lovely and supportive follower for so long, and I really can't thank you enough, truthfully! So, in an attempt to repay you for all your support, I made you this drawing of your sona~ I hope it looks nice enough, and I really hope you like it!

•--•--•--•✄•--•--•--•

Hope you like the art, and if you do, please leave a comment with your thoughts!