Virus more like BYErus

Start from the beginning

He spread his arms out. "I'm gonna give yall livers."

There was a short silence as everyone tried to figure out whether he was being serious or had just lost his mind to grief.

A doctor leaned forward and asked in almost a whisper. "Are you ok, Danny?"

He nodded still smiling. "It's the cure. We tested it out and it works! It just...takes some time and it's maybe a little painful..." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"Wait. It worked?" Pandora stepped over to him. "Are you sure?"

Fenton smiled widely and gestured behind him where the cow was just being herded in by his dad.

The clinic gasped when they saw a perfectly healthy green cow. It mooed in protest of not getting anything to eat.

Pandora clapped her hands together in delight. "It worked!! Oh Daniel this is amazing!" One of her arms struck out and slapped his back making him wince.

Fenton rubbed his shoulder. "Watch out there. I don't have a cure for a broken spine!"

Pandora grinned and Danny was immediately brought to a table.

Fenton sat on a stool next to Pace, who blinked his eyes open and squinted at the teenager.

Fenton gave him a reassuring smile even though he was very nervous. "Hey Pace. Uumm. So I found a way to help but it will hurt."

Pace stayed silent as he processed the words. Then he nodded. "Nothing to lose anyway," he croaked.

Fenton chuckled halfheartedly. He took a deep breath and placed his hands on Pace's chest. He was barely aware of the crowd surrounding him as he closed his eyes.

Looking through his mind's eye he saw that it wouldn't be long before Pace reached the same level as Agafya had. He grit his teeth. He was not letting someone else die.

He concentrated on the area around the core again. He sized a colony of yellow cells and swiftly turned them green, healing them. Then he morphed those cells into a more solid shape. He thought about how he had done it with the cow.

First the protective skin so it doesn't get infected. He had found he could make the cells immune. But only a small amount because it took way too much effort. Besides, the immune cells lost their function and were rendered useless so he could only use it for protection and not make the whole body immune.

Second he formed the filters inside the sack of skin he had made. The boy could feel Pace cringing and crying out in pain under him but he did his best to ignore it. The faster he finished this the more chance Pace had to live.

The filters were supposed to suck in the sickness and bring the sick cells to the inside of the sack where they would be cleansed.

In a way, he had designed his very own clinic.

He made sure the ghostly liver worked properly and didn't power up the cells. It was only supposed to cure them. When he was satisfied he spread his awareness to the rest of the body.

Because he wasn't done yet.

The liver worked slowly, although constantly. He had to lend a hand.

He gasped softly at how far the infection had gone. He furrowed his eyebrows and got to work.

He healed chunks and cleansed cells. Even though the Eduqa kept reinfecting his just healed molecules, Fenton didn't stop. It was slow going, but it was working.

Ten minutes later Fenton snapped his eyes open. He had scanned the body fervently three times to make sure it was all gone.

He glanced at Pace. The ghost was taking deep breaths. He looked so much better.