"Yeah sure!!" Jack yelled back, throwing the last chunk of ice off the rink.

The afternoon sun shone brightly right above him and Jack placed the ice-breaking-pole on the ground, sitting next to all the huge chunks of ice just outside the rink on the ground. Breathing heavily, he wiped the sweat on his forehead using his jacket which he had tied around his waist when it started becoming too hot. His gaze became unamused and relieved when he saw the thin bottom layer of ice melt under the heat. He fell backwards on the snow, sighing in content and closing his eyes when he felt his aching back finally attain rest.

"Got tired, did you?"

Jack's eyes snapped open, his head turning to the side when he heard the familiar female voice which brought a sarcastic smile on his face.

"Nope, not at all. Because cracking the ice and throwing it all over the place is so easy." He rolled his eyes.

Elsa walked over and stood next to him just as he sat up, staring at the cracked up rink in front of him.

"Haha, hilarious. I'm still surprised that you didn't use your powers to remove the ice or to at least lift the ice and throw it here" Elsa tilted her head in confusion.

"My powers are precious. I'm not gonna use them just to do this kinda stuff," he groaned.

"Wow, what an amazing excuse," Elsa rolled her eyes.

Jack glanced at her face once and found her staring at the rink as well, the sunshine falling perfectly on her platinum-blonde hair, which was pulled into its usual sophisticated bun, and on her big blue eyes. Unintentionally, he continued staring until he remembered something.

"Though I don't know why you don't use your powers to clean this rink and to make another one" he stated.

"Unlike you, I have actual reasons which are too personal," she replied, her face as emotionless as ever.

"Is that so?" He raised an eyebrow, getting further confused when he saw a sudden strike of sadness in her eyes. Elsa shook her head lightly before looking down at him again.

"Whatever. You're sweating like a pig. Here" and she held out her hand, a small white towel in her hand.

"Um, thanks?" He took the towel from her before placing it at the back of his neck to wipe the sweat, raising an eyebrow yet again. "So nice of you to show kindness towards me."

"Just because you're a prisoner doesn't mean I'm gonna let you die, Frost." Elsa rolled her eyes. She opened her mouth to tell something when her watch started beeping. "Well, I gotta go. Continue your work. See you later." And she turned away from him, walking back in the direction she came from.

Jack stood up, his eyes narrowing when he saw something hiding behind the scarf she wore around her neck. He silently followed behind, sneaking a peek at it. And when he was close enough, his eyes widened when he saw the mark on her neck.

"Is that a snowflake tattoo?" He asked out loud, expecting her to ignore him and walk away.

What he did not expect was her quickly turning around to face him, her hand shooting up to cover the left side of the nape of her neck, her calm demeanor vanishing in thin air. Jack's eyebrows rose in amusement and a smirk made its way to his lips when he saw an adorable blush appearing on her face.

"W-what?! O-of course not!"

Jack's smirk widened as he leaned closer to her. "Did the snow queen just get herself a tattoo?"

Elsa leaned back, her blush intensifying which just made Jack want to torture her more. "No, its not a tattoo!"

"Oh, really?" He drawled, leaning close to her neck as if to take a look.