Prince Matt [Male Reader]

{You were born into a bandit life. You didn't want to steal, you wanted to help people. And by helping multiple people, one sets you free.}

You walked throughout Spitbucket, U.S.A. looking for people to help. You spotted a woman with a baby on the side of the dirt road and walked up to her. You smiled and handed her a piece of bread and your two gold coins. She thanks you. You nod and keep walking.

"Y/N! C'mere, we have a captive!" You hear a bandit whisper from an alley. You were pulled into the alleyway and dragged along. When you arrived at the wooden bandit hangout, you saw a man sitting in a cage. You locked eyes with him. Then he quickly looked away.

"Y/N! Keep watch on the prince will 'ya!" The lead bandit orders.

"Yes sir." You reply.

You grab the keys from Juan and lean against his cage. You look around to make sure no bandits were looking at you, and took the keys that were on you and quietly jingled them in the lock. The metal door made a loud creak. You quickly whipped your head around to make sure no one heard it. Nobody heard. You nod as if to signal that he could leave. He nods back in gratitude and to your surprise he takes your hand and you both sneak out of the building.

You and the prince are caught in rapid gunfire in front of the wooden building. He pulls you behind a rock where the sheriff was hiding. To your left was a man with brown hair who looked like a detective.

"By the way guard bandit, thank you for getting me out of that rusty cage." The prince said.

"Wait he's a bandit?!" The sheriff exclaimed, throwing and unknown liquid at the detective and pointing a pistol at you.

You stick your hands up. "Shoot me. I don't like my lifestyle anyway."

"Don't shoot him! He saved my life!" The prince pleaded.

"What?" The sheriff, Thompson, asked.

"My name is Matt and I swear by my own life he's a good person." Prince Matt says with no fear. Then he grabbed you and kissed you. You were surprised for a second, then you kissed back.

"I liked that." Matt remarks. You nodded and noticed that the sheriff had covered his eyes.

"Would you like to come to England with me?" He inquired.

"That would be nice." You said.

"Now c'mon lovebirds, we still have bandits to fight." Thompson says.