Detective Edward Gold [Male Reader]

- Male readers requested by Fanboysstillexsist -

{You're the brother of prince Matt. You have both been captured by bandits. [Edward has healing powers which are delivered by a kiss]}

You sat and watched as Juan the idiotic bandit tried to balance random objects on his head due to your older brother Matt's will. You two had been taken captive by bandits in America to be sold. Fun.

Then the pile of objects fell off of Juan's head. Matt grumbled and you gave him a look like 'did you really think that would work'.

You were always the pessimist of the family. You were sarcastic, slightly cold, and seemingly angry. You were always in Matt's shadow. Your parents always ignored you. They praised Matt and never talked to you or cared about you. Matt, although in his shadow, he was one of the two people you cared about.

Then the stupid bandit dressed like a 'prince'. You couldn't blame him though. He was kind of in your position. Not cared about. Matt was teaching him how to be a prince.

All you were thinking about was-

"Aha! A prince wouldn't have those old rusty keys with him!" Matt points out. "Let me take those for you."

"Juan! Come over here!" The lead bandit shouts.

"Oh! Okay!" He responds.

"Gosh dang it!" Matt yells and punches the cage. The cage bursts open. You exchange a glance.

"Congratulations." You grumbled.

~Time Skip~
You and Matt were walking around outside and got caught in a bunch of bullets flying. Matt was about to get shot before you shoved him out of the way, or behind a rock. The bullet hits you and you clutch your chest. You manage to see blurred people. You thought about detective Edward Gold, your best friend. You thought about Matt. You heard a cry and you blacked out.

-Edward POV-
I watch as prince Y/N is shot and is bleeding out in the ground. I rush out of my hiding spot and shoot the bandits. I cry out and run over to Y/N. I'm gonna do something I've always wanted to do.

I kiss him. His eyes slowly open, and he weakly kisses back. There seems to be white sparks around us as the hole in Y/N's chest heals miraculously.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Y/N!" I shout. We kiss again and more passionately this time.

"I do approve..." Matt says, approaching you two.

"Heh..."

"Thanks Matt."
————————————————————
Sorry for not updating!