Prince Matt [1]

-Sorry Fanboysstillexsist I was already writing this one before I got your comment but I'll get right on it-

{You are the bartender's oldest daughter at 20. You fall in love with the prince of England, Matt. [Side note:You are the prettiest woman in town]}

You are tending to the bar because your father is deadly sick. You're trying to earn enough money to buy medicine. But the only results are young men coming to flirt with you instead of buying a drink.

A young man with brown hair and a cowboy hat walks in and sits down. Although you were annoyed about it being a man, probably wanting to flirt with you, you were slightly surprised because you haven't seen him before. He was one of the only people to come in today, for you had one constant customer, Sheriff Thompson.

"Hello sir, may I get you a drink?" You ask.

"I'll have a beer please." He asks politely.

You walk to to the back to grab him a beer. You slide it to him and he hands you a few coins as well as a tip.

"How generous of you." You thank him.

"No problem. I heard your father was sick so you need it." He says.

"Why thank you." You answer.

"By the way, my name's Gold. Detective Edward Gold. And I was sent here because I'm looking for this man. He is the prince of England." He shows you a photo of a young man with ginger hair and dressed in a purple suit.

"No, I haven't seen him. But I'll tell you if I do." You say.

"Thank you, but I was wondering, you are a fine young woman." He adds. You shoot him a small glare. "No, no, not in that way, but I was just going to say that usually woman give me more of a reaction to the word 'prince'. But now I understand why."

"Was he nailed to the floor?" Thompson asks, budding into the conversation.

"Uhh...no?" Gold answers.

"Then he was taken by bandits." He finishes his statement.

"Well, where's the sheriff?" He asks.

"He is the sheriff." You tell him.

-VERY MUCH SO LATER-

The young man in the picture that Gold showed you earlier walked in to the saloon. Prince Matt, you think.

"Hello sweetheart." He says flirty.

"Please do not call me that." You respond. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Can I have a root beer?" He says, dropping the flirting.

"Of course-" You begin to say before he smashes his lips into yours. You were to surprised to kiss back. He pulled away.

"Was that to sudden?" He asks you.

You liked that kiss. You surprise him by kissing him. He kisses you back.

"Would you like to come to England with me?" He inquired.

"Sure. But I have to do something first." You say.