Sheriff Thompson [Male Reader]

- Male readers requested by Fanboysstillexsist -

{You are a blind man who lives in Spitbucket U.S.A. then you go to a local saloon. There you find the man of your dreams, the sheriff.}

You walk into the saloon, using sound and touch to guide you. You stumble your way and make it to the bar. You weren't born blind. Your eyes were taken out in a surgery. Now you wore a washcloth over where your eyes
were-or where they used to be.

"May I have a light beer please?" You ask the bartender.

He carefully passes you a beer and you take a cautious sip. You quickly finish your beer and feel your surroundings. You nod a quick 'goodbye' in the bartender's general direction. You begin to guide yourself out of the saloon but you crash into someone.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry sir...or ma'am?" You stagger.

"I'm fine." A male voice replied. "I should be sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. Let me help 'ya."

You assumed he held out a hand, so you grabbed onto it. His hand was warm and soft, it felt comforting. You felt your face heat out a little bit, but not enough to make you blush.

"What's your name? I'm Thompson. Sheriff Thompson." He asks.

"Y-Y/N." You stutter.

"Hey, do 'ya have a place to stay? If not, you can come to place." He suggested.

"That would be nice." You answered.

He helped you out of the saloon. Then you feel another person grab you arm and drag you into an alleyway. You let out a muffled yelp.

"Y/N!" You hear Thompson yell.

You tried to yell back, but someone had a washcloth over your mouth.

"Heh, we'll sell him for thousands. Thompson will do anything to have him back." A voice comments. You feel yourself being dragged somewhere, wooden? You are thrown into a cold metal cage. At least the washcloth was out of your mouth.

"Please, let me out!" You plead.

"Haha, no! You're gonna make us rich!" One bandit replied.

You sighed and thought about Thompson. Even though you just met him, you felt affectionate towards him. It felt like you were defenseless when he wasn't there. Was it really love-at-first-sight thing?

You wait for a while, until you could feel the sun beating down overhead. Then you heard a familiar voice yell from outside. You began to feel hope and you heard gunshots. You take this time to try to break out. You kick the rusty metal cage. Surprisingly, the door breaks open. You sneak out and you get to where the gunfire was. You are pulled behind a boulder.

"Y/N! Are you alright?" A voice asks. It was Thompson.

"Yeah, I'm okay." You respond.

"Can I do this before I might die?" He inquired.

"Um what are you-" You are cut off by him smashing his lips into your own. It was a long and tender kiss, and Thompson jumps out then shoots down the people who captured. He makes it back to you and you kiss again. This time it was longer.

"Heh, I love you Y/N." He says.

"I love you too Thompson."