(Fluff) Freeze

(Warning: Harsh language)

Tom was shivering. Someone had left the door open all night. It was January. The house was fucking freezing.

Everyone else was wearing coats, hats and everything else to make them warm. Tom didn't have any of those things. "I'll just stay inside all winter." "I'll just borrow someone's stuff if I was to go out." Well, winter came inside and everyone was using their stuff.

Tom was wrapped in his blankets. He sat on the heat vent, trapping the warm air under his makeshift poncho, yet it was not enough. Tom cursed at himself for not going to get winter clothes when the others did.

He shut his eyes and listened to the sound of his teeth chatter. He felt an arm wrap around him and a warm body press against him.

He looked up and was surprised to see Tord. "F-f-fuck off," Tom shivered. He mentally slapped himself for stuttering even though it was really the cold's fault.

"You're gonna freeze to death, Thomas." Tord sighed.

It was true, though a bit exaggerated. Tom is cold, Tord is warm. Tom needs warmth. Thus, he reluctantly leans in to Tord's touch. The Norwegian snickers. "This doesn't mean anything, commie." Tom says, yet a light blush forms on his cheeks.

"Sure, jehovah." Tord replies.

He warmed up considerably after that. Either because of body heat or because of-

"That seemed to do the trick." Tord said.

"What?" Tom asked, confused.

"You're red." Tord chuckled.

-the fact that Tom was pressed against his crush.

"Ugh, yeah, you warmed me up. Happy?" Tom growled.

"Yep." Tord said, shifting as to stand up.

"Don't." Tom said quickly, causing Tord to stop moving. "Don't leave."

Tord laughed and snuggled back up against Tom. Tom's blush only grew worse. He relaxed, allowing himself to move closer to Tord. They could feel each other's heartbeat through the fabric that kept them apart.

They were both nodding off until they heard the click of a photo being taken. "Fuck off, guys!" Tord snapped, scaring off Edd and Matt who would definitely be using that as blackmail.

Tom yawned and sat comfortably against his enemy. He dozed off only a moment later. Tord was more awake because of Edd and Matt. He took it upon himself to carry Tom to his room and let him sleep off the chill.

He scooped up the eyeless brit, careful not to wake him. Tord walked down the hall and opened the door to Tom's room with his foot. He placed the alcoholic gently back down. He decided against sleeping with his crush. Tom would probably wake up and yell at him. So sadly, he left.