Chapter 11: The night of Christmas

As Rebekah, put her red dress on, she hoped the dinner would all go as planned. Knowing her brothers, that was very unlikely. She curled the ends of her hair, leaving them to dangle below her bare shoulders. Her chest and cleavage were left bare, exposing her shoulders. As the dress fit tightly around her curves, it flowed down once it was above her shin.

(Rebekah's Dress)

 She walked down the stairs to see Klaus in a suit, with a champagne glass in one hand

She walked down the stairs to see Klaus in a suit, with a champagne glass in one hand. His eyes met his sisters and took a sip.

"Are we having a Christmas feast or throwing a ball?" He asked, smirking at the sight of his sister's frustration.

"I'd like to ask you the same thing." She stated, gesturing his clothes.

"Or maybe you just want to impress the doppelganger." She whispered, as she walked past him with that signature Mikaelson smirk on her face.

As she entered the dining room, the large table was decorated with a long red silk cloth, covered with Christmas trees. There were candles, food and champagne bottles scattered across the table. She had thought about inviting Finn and her mother over, but she didn't want the night to flutter into ruins.

She was feeling cheery, so she invited Jeremy for Elena. She also invited Matt, as she has a little thing for the blue-eyed boy. He agreed since Jeremy was going.

She admired her planning and the work of her maids, a small reached her lips as she heard a knock on the door. Before she could reach the door, Klaus had beaten her to it. He opened the door as a shock rushed through him.

"Good, we have desert." Klaus said, smirking at the two boys who were standing at the door in their tuxes.

"Oh Nik, leave them alone... Come in Matt and Jeremy." She said, sending them a small smile assuring the boys that everything would be fine, considering her brother is a blood thirsty-emotionless hybrid.

The boys walked in, following Rebekah into the dining room where Kol and Elijah sat. Kol had met Matt and Jeremy as he is a local at the grill. They took their assigned seats, Matt across from Elijah and next to Rebekah. Whilst Jeremey was across from Kol, placed next to his sisters assigned seat. Elena hadn't finished getting ready. Klaus began to grow impatient.

"Sister, can you call my blood bag down? She is taking a little too long. You know how I get when I'm hungry." He said, smirking as he took a seat which was the one at the end of the table facing everyone.

"You call her, Nik." Rebekah shot back at him, clearly frustrated. His smirk disappeared, no way he would take orders from his younger sister, but he was growing more and more impatient as the seconds passed by. After two minutes of complete silence, he got up and walked upstairs. He knocked on the doppelganger's bedroom door.

"I'm coming." She said, hearing the high heels cling as it hit the floor with each step she took, he stepped back from the door.

The door opened, showing Elena in a long velvet-green dress, which uncovered her left leg and cleavage. Her hair was curled, which made her look like Katerina. As his eyes roamed her body, he started to feel underdressed. Her eyes were a bit shocked to see Klaus, although she felt her cheeks heat up at the sight of him admiring her.