T H E ~ A S S A S S I N S ~ A P P R E N T I C E ~ Sneak Peek

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  

T H E ~ A S S A S S I N S ~ A P P R E N T I C E ~ Sneak Peek  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Summary:  

A few years back Tanner Dane had lost most of his family and now lives with his sister Larissa, and to make matters worse Tanner had recently suffered heart ache from the one he thought he loved, Hayley. Moving back to South-Pacific Vista, because his sister was relocated, he has to face all the haunting memories he has of Hayley.  

That was until a mysterious girl comes to town...  

Ever heard of the saying, things aren't always, as they seem?  

Well the thing about this girl is that she is an Assassin. Not just any Assassin, she has gone against her Vows to protect Tanner from her organization, therefore becoming a Rogue Assassin.  

Everyone wants Tanner dead and the only way to prevent his death is for Tanner to become an Assassin...  

The reason why people want him dead? Well, you would have to find out!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sneak Peek!!! (just some quotes and stuff)

"I'll be fine Larissa... just cut down on the hugging... I want to seem more manly!" I hiked up my shoulders and flexed my muscles...

"I swear Tan, you look in the mirror more than I do sometimes" she shook her head as if disappointed with me...

"Look if you don't come with me your more likely to DIE" she hissed low, I don't even know her and here she is proclaiming I'm going to die!

"You still want me Tanner... I Know you do" Hayley Purred, and damn she was right but I didn't know what to believe anymore...

"....How the hell am I going fight off Trained Assassin, huh?" I growled, She is stark raving mad! No wonder she is a trained killer...

I was kicked from behind and landed right on my back. "What the hell was that for!" I yelled as I stood back on my feet. "You weren't paying attention," she said simply as she sat her gun holster down by the coffee table of our hotel room.

"...Where the hell have you been!" Larissa cried through the phone, there was a minute pause on the other end. "Ohh I see, it's that girl!" I can just imagine her eyebrows wiggling.

"All for one and... and..." she stopped mid-sentence as she forgot the three musketeers quote. "Ohh well, I will make up my own... all for one and none for two"

The gun was still hot from a shot when he pressed it against my forehead, I felt it burn into my temple, I winced but keep my poker face...

"Tanner... what the hell are you doing?" she spoke in that authority tone with her hands on her hips...

At the first touch of her lips, I felt that electric feel I never had with Hayley, it felt right for her to be in my arms...

"... You're a worthless piece of trash" I growled down at Hayley, I don't know what to think of her anymore, she's a cheap slut...

An eerie calmness settled over his features, as he circled this opponent and surveyed for any weak spots, just how I instructed him to do...

She lead me to a coffee shop a few blocks away from my school. When we sat down, she lifted her dark sunglasses to show two stark blue eyes, okay she was beautiful, but there was a nothingness about her eyes as well, a hidden sorrow...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well? Watcha think?  

Tell me what you think and I will upload the first chapter in a flash!!!  

Something like "yes master" *nods* and the chapter appears on the internet  

(I will be also upload PTBAG at the same time)

tinnyxxx