I take my face out of my hands and look up at him meeting his gaze "Sure they mean a lot to me... But they can handle it if I only post one video today I will just post three tomorrow... My kitten means so much more to me. I want to spend the day with you. Maybe we could record something together when we get home." He blushes as soon as I call him kitten. I spin my chair around and stand up placing a soft kiss on his lips then walking away.

**Jack's perspective**
Did Mark just call me kitten? I mean it is cute, but where did it come from. I giggle to myself and sit down on the couch. I decide to reply to some comments while I am waiting for Mark to get ready.

About twenty minutes later Mark walks out of my room in some blue jeans and his lucky flannel. His red hair is messily hanging in front of his face. Then I notice he is holding a back pack in his hand. I make a confused face and he chuckles. "It's a surprise! Alright let's go I'm driving." He says to me.

**TIME SKIP**
The view on the way to wherever we are going is absolutely breathtaking. We drive over a bridge with rushing water flowing under it. I see Mark's eyes flash with sadness for a few moments. This must be the bridge from his dream. I lightly place my hand over his reminding him that I am here. He smiles at me and intertwines our fingers.

We pull into this short road in the middle of the woods. The trees are so beautiful I am staring out the window at everything trying to take it all in.

I hear Mark chuckle deeply "What?" I ask.

"Oh nothing it is just you are so adorable" I blush intensely. He parks the car on the side of the road. He lets go of my hand. "Alright we're almost there. We have to walk the rest of the way." I smile at him and climb out of the car.

Mark takes me to this beautiful trail and tells me to walk in first. I grab his hand and intertwine them "How about we just walk together." I say to him. He smiles warmly at me. We begin to walk talking about nothing and everything at the same time. I love just talking to him it is so relaxing.

We turn off of the path and Mark reaches foreword and moves some branches out of the way. We duck under them and what I see next takes my breath away. It is a beautiful glassy lake completely surrounded by trees. There are four waterfalls all entering the lake near each other, but still completely separate. Above the biggest of the four waterfalls there is a spot just perfect to fit the the 5 o'clock sun. It isn't setting yet but it still has an orangey glow. Making all of the scenery glow a beautiful orange color.

I turn to Mark and smile. "How did you find out about this place?" He scratches the back of his neck "Just some light research."

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug. "Mark it's so beautiful. Thank you." I say sincerely.

He hugs me back "it's no problem you deserve way better than this." I peck him on the lips. Then we pull away.

He begins to take his backpack off of his shoulders an pulls out a small soft blanket. Then he pulls out a small container full of food. I sit down on the blanket once I lay it down. He sits down right next to me. Once he lays out all of the food we begin to eat. The food is amazing.

When the food is all gone he holds up his finger to me. I give him a confusing look. He then pulls two pair of swim trunks out of the bag and a couple of towels.

"Care to go for a dip?" He asks with a huge goofy smile plastered on his face.

"Sure" I reply. He tosses me my swim trunks. I go and change into them. By the time I get back Mark is in his also.

I drop my clothes into the blanket and run to Mark. I immediately grab his hand and we run into the water. It is perfect not too cold, yet not too hot either. I dive under the water and when I come back up my hair is hanging in my face. I push it back and I see Mark looking at me just smiling.