Stone Cold Crazy

I was awoken by a loud CRASH

What the bloody hell was that? 

I started hearing loud chatter.

"For fucks sake, Roger! Be quiet with your drum sets! I think Chelsea is still trying to sleep!" I heard Freddie yell at Roger.

Good luck with that, Fred. I'm already up.

I groaned, turning myself around to look at the clock. It's only 5:30 in the morning, I don't have to be up for 30 more minutes, fuck

I tried to go back to sleep, tossing and turning I ended up saying, fuck it, I got out of bed.

I rubbed my eyes, walking down the stairs.

"Oh, Morning darling!" Freddie sang as he ran over to me, hugging me tightly.

"Morning.." I yawned.

"Oh, darling. You don't have to be up for 30 more minutes, why don't you try going back to bed?" Freddie suggested.

I shrugged, "Fred, it's too late now. I'm up, it's fine. I can get ready on time finally, then." 

He grinned, "Alright. Make sure you have breakfast, darling" He kissed my forehead and skipped off.

The boys have been coming over more often to practice, why do they practice here? I'll never know. They've been working on a new album, though they just came out with one only last year. it wasn't there best though. Hot Space was released last year, 1982. It was mostly Freddie's idea for the sound of things, which was disco. Not so much rock and roll, he wanted to make more popular music, but most people didn't bother. I like it though, it's fun to groove too. 

My favorite song on that album must be "Life Is Real" They wrote that song just for John Lennon, of The Beatles, who was shot in 1980. Bless his soul, but I never understood that lad. Odd one he was.

I walked towards the kitchen, Not really that hungry.. Might as well try. 

I grabbed an apple, and poured some orange juice in a glass.

I sat there, eating an apple drinking my juice, until my mum walked in.

"Oh, Chelsea? What are you doing up this early? Did we wake you, love? I'm sorry.." She rushed over me, hugging me.

My mum is such a sweetheart, I can't handle it. You can't dare break such a fragile thing like her. 

I shook my head, talking with my mouth full "No, mum.." I swallowed, "It's fine, I.. Woke up by myself" I lied.

Mum kissed my cheek, "Alright, Hun. Just make sure you get yourself ready for school." She said sweetly, she started walking away until she quickly turned around, facing me.

"Chelsea, did you have homework?" 

I sighed, "No, mum. Go on, I'm fine." I weakly smiled at her.

She stared at me for a moment, then walking off. I rolled my eyes, I'm fine. Lies.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned to Sami, "So, what did you and Derrick do last night..?" I hesitated to ask, but it was bugging me that I didn't even know.

Sami bit her lower lip, "Well..." She started turning pink, smiling like an idiot.

"You did't... did you?" My tone turned serious.

She squealed, "Yes!" She started giggling.

I stopped walking, "Sami. No. You did not have sex with Derrick... Right?"