leap (Last chapter)

Start from the beginning

All seems to be perfect if there won't be an uninvited guest who was hiding between the others.

Adi who had become a dear family friend was present too. He was doing pictures as it is his hobby.

Teju n Chakor left Ragini alone who was fully prepared. They knocked on the door of Tina.

Tina; was happy finally her love was with her. Come in. She smiled at Teju n Chakor. Tina; baari maa. How do I look...?

A knock at the door didn't let her answer. Suraj looked it with closed eyes. R u ready. Chakor; Suraj very bad. At least eyes r closed 😎. Suraj become red. Tina; u can open ur eyes. Suraj😥. I was abt to ask. Chakor come we r going to take Ragini. Chakor nod. Suraj goes down to the bid belly which increases day by day. I love U 😀. Chakor; baby 2 😄.

Sukor left the room hand in hand. Teju; u look very beautiful. Let me just make the last adjustments. Tina nod. Soon his was perfect just the veil was missing which Teju put on Tina.

Sukor enters Raginis room. Ragini turned with a million dollar smile her
happiness was shining n glowing out from her. She comes n hugs Suraj for his love n help. As she knew it was difficult to do these arrangements after the arrest of KN n her Parents but Suraj took full care all charges against Vivaan were dropped down as he become their principal witness.
Suraj fulfilled his promise to everyone he gave to Ranjana n Manohar too to take care of Ragini n Vivaan. Suraj kisses her forehead.

Chakor was looking at them. What abt me?. She stretched her hand but it was Vivaan who come from the back n hugging her. Chakor smiled. My Vivaan babu she pinches his cheek.

Suraj looks on him too he. Made Ragini wear her veil with the help Chakor n Vivaan was wearing his Turban with a flower wall which was hiding his face.

Suraj comes down with Chakor only. The others will come with Teju but Sukor stopped the whole guest were taken as hostages by Imli.

Imli smirkes. I told u I will return to take my revenge. Suraj moves in front of Chakor. Chakor!... Chakor was frighten.... haan?. Suraj; go wait up. I said go. She left. Imli was abt to shoot her but Suraj walks up backwards to face Imli n to shield Chakor.

Chakor reached the top n rushed to Vivaan n Ragini. Chagan n Tina were waiting outside their rooms n saw Chakors tension face like Teju they walked into the room.

Chakor was breathing heavily she was sweating badly. Teju n the others enters the room.

Ragini; Chakor bhabhi say something... Chakor was crying. Chagan kneels down to Chakor. He cups her face. Chakor what happen?. Chakor break her silence. Imli!. Vivaan was shocked. I won't leave her. Ragini was trying to stop him. Bhai don't do anything wrong now. We have to think before we acted immature. Vivaan stops. Tina asked if it the same Imli. Chakor nod.

Ragini looked at Chagan who was looking at her too both were shying but also happy. Tina was thinking. Papa hasn't arrived yet. Our marriage is a surprise no one knows I'm sure Imli doesn't know that. Vivaan was thinking with a smile. U r right she doesn't know that. Vivaan changed his clothes. U call uncle n explain him everything he should come with police. Tina nod.

She tries to call her father. Vivaan walked down to the hall to face the mad Imli. Suraj looked at him in surprise. Vivaan nods to him to make him understand that they r doing it well thought.

Imli was breathing uncontrolled n heavily. U betrayed me. She pointed the gun on Vivaan. Vivaan stepped back. I never betrayed u. U never loved me u tried many times to destroy the wedding of my brother n SIL. Ur intention was to get him by marrying me. If that nit happen u send assassins to kill us. U r the one who betrayed us. Imli pointed the gun on him. Shut up or I will shout. Vivaan; I'm not scared abt ur fake warnings. Imli smirks devilish. She shoot. Suraj pushed Vivaan n took the bullet.