Family?

Hi well I'm glad u all liked the twist of filling her hairline 😊. So no recap😂.

Suraj filled her hairline after the mob of villagers came n blamed Chakor n her character. Teju hold Chakor she wipes the tears away. They all went in. Ranjana; Suraj how could u fill her hairline she is just an ordinary girl who works for us a Bandhua.

Suraj anger was boiling in rage. Shut up!. U r not allowed to say anything against my WIFE! Chakors lips were shaking...w..wife... She was just looking at Teju. Teju calms her. Wife ka matlab hai Biwi {wife means Biwi}. Chakor; biwi h...hum Su...Suraj ki Bi..Biwi hain?. She was breathing heavily.

Imli comes in anger to slap her but Vivaan stops her. The family was shocked. Imli; Vivaan what the hell y u stopped me? n how dare u to stop me?. Vivaan; I have no problems with Chakor I know she is just a Bandhua but now she is my SIL n ur becoming SIL how dare u to raise ur hand? Don't u have a bit of shame left in u?. KN; Vivaan! Do u really think I will accept her to ve my DIL No Never! Suraj; I don't care. Mummy take Chakor in. Teju nod. Ragini was shocked too but she also never had a problem with Chakor.

(Vivaan n Ragini just follow their parents but aren't that bad as described before. But money lover).

KN, Ranjana, Manohar n Imli were in one room. Imli; I called those villagers  to kill that ghawar but here everything went bad He filled her hairline n... she kicked with her feet. KN; marriage this is not a marriage just to fill her hairline doesn't make her to be his wife. Ranjana; but he did it in front of the villagers. KN; so what?

Manohar; Bhai he has witnesses if we do something wrong it could creat big misunderstandings he knows abt the slavery n hates it. U want him to be on ourside. KN nod. Haan he should work for us. Manohar; let her have fun with that Bandhua sooner or later he will fed up. KN; maybe u r right. Imli; what u will let them stay together? Ranjana; yeah what is ur problem?. Imli; I want Suraj!...

Chakor was up in Suraj bedroom Teju was with her. Chakor was lying on her lap n she consoles her. Suraj; Vivaan!. Vivaan; comes to Suraj. Haan? Suraj; wasn't sure how to start the talk. Vivaan; it is ok u don't have to say anything. Suraj looked at him. Y is Imli doing this all? I mean u love n u wants to marry her then y is she trying to creat a problem?. Vivaan; I don't know?. Suraj; anyway Thank u for stopping het. Vivaan nod. Both shared a brother moment.

Ragini knocked on the door. Suraj; come in. Ragini; Vivaan bhai n Suraj bhai u both r here gossiping n there our new Bhabhi is waiting. As a woman I can't tolerate injustice with womanhood I'm so happy n proud on u. I can't describe it. She hugs him. Suraj; please tell u r not with them n helping them to keep this village ib slavery?. Both were ashamed n looked down. They couldn't look him into his eyes. Suraj understood.

Vivaan; we just follower the footsteps of the older Baari maa often stops us but we... Ragini; couldn't deny Baare papa or mom n dad they were counting on us. Suraj; but if u don't want this we can fight against them. Ragini; but even if we do? We can't win! Suraj; how do u know? U try? Ragini shook her head. Suraj; then how do u know?. Vivaan; we don't but  if u need help we will be there. Suraj smiled at them. They were having a family moment.

Chakor was sleeping on Tejus lap after a very long time she got her mother back well the feeling of having a mother was the most special she could ask for with Teju ahe found her. Teju caresses her head. Suraj enters the room.

Teju; shh she is sleeping. Both whispers. Suraj; maa if u want u can stay here I will carry her n u can sleep next to her. Teju looked at Chakor she shook her head. Suraj; ok I will sleep on the couch. Teju nod.

.... sorry I know short But next one will be longer 😊