A new life

Hi.

Recap; Imli got slapped by Chakor twice. Ragini n Vivaan know that Teju b Suraj path is thr right path.

Chakor was up in her room Suraj was looking at her still fascinated by her act of the day. Chakor was changing in her night wear. She felt Suraj gaze.

Chakor; Suraj aap mujhe istaraha se kyun dehk rahe hain kiya kuch hai humpe {Y r u looking at me like this is there something}?.

Suraj; smiles. Maine dehk raha hoon woh larki jo murghi se baat karti thi wo bhi itne pyaar se aaj usne ki tarah se apni Saaz ke liye aur apne devar ke liye laar ke baat ki {I am amazed to see the girl who talked sweetly to a chicken has changed today for her MIL n BIL}.

Chakor; oh maine to aapke liye bhi to laara hai uski to tarif hi nahi ki. {I fought for u too but u didn't praise it}. Chakor pout sitting on the holding her chin n resting her arm in her leg.

Suraj comes from back n starts to kiss her. Chakor blushes.

Chakor; choro {leave}... with cuteness.

Suraj; nahi {no}..

In the next morning she woke up on Suraj chest. She saw still sleeping in deep.

Chakor goes to the washroom she comes back after  a shower n changing her clothes. 

Suraj was still sleeping.

Chakor kisses his forehead no reaction. She kisses his cheek... no reaction. She kisses his nose again... no reaction. Chakor was biting on her
lower lip but she kisses him.

Suraj opens his. Kaafi dehr lagi tumhe {it took u alot of time}.

Chakor starts to hit him with the pillow.

Suraj caught her n roll over the bed. Chakor places the pillow between them. He couldn't see her face... n left.

Chakor was downstairs. Teju was in the kitchen speaking on the phone in english.

Chakor - mujhe bhi sihk na hai... Vivaan aur Ragini! {I want to learn...} -.

Chakor was looking gor them Vivaan was sleeping. Chakor wasn't sure ti wake him but he is her BIL.

Ragini comes from back. Bhabhi?.

Chakor frighten. Ragini tumne to mujhe daarahi diya. {U scare me}.

Ragini hold her ear. Sorry.. mer... Chakor stops her. Mujhe bhi sihkau na {Please teach me}.

Ragini; kiya {what}?.

Chakor; angreezi {english}.

Suraj cones out of the shower Chakor had put some fresh clothes for him to wear. - Today the villagers will be free let's see who can stop me! -.

All were at hall n having breakfast.
Suraj talked to Vivaan that he should come with him.

Imli who was witnessing the changes broke a glass in her hand in anger. All looked at her. Suraj; psycho!. Imli looked at him in more anger. Suraj; let's go Vivaan.

Chakor; ruhko {stop}.
Suraj n Vivaan turns. Kiya huwa {What happen}?.

Chakor saw Ragini in tension but Ragini showes her a thumbs up👍.

Chakor;... Best o.. of.... 🤔... yaad nahi araha hai {I can't remember}

Vivaan whispers in her ear. Chakor repeat it full. Best Of Luck 👍👍.

Suraj kisses her forehead. Vivaan 👍.  Both left like Imli who was burning more n more in her jealousy.

Teju; Chakor yeah kisne sihkaya {who teach u that}. Ragini; stood up. Woh baari maa bhabhi ko sihkna hai aur  main kaha main sihkadoongi. {Well she wants to learn it n I will teach her}.

Chakor n Ragini were in the kitchen. Where Ragini was showing on the all the utensils n gave her the name. Chamach {spoon}. Chakor felt difficulty but she wanted to learn it for Suraj. She remember their rain Romance n wanted to give him a similar speech.

Suraj n Vivaan met a lawyer in Lucknow. The lawyer was a friend Aditya Khanna 😎.

Suraj knocked on the door. Adi looks up. Suraj u r alive. Suraj nod. Adi; please come in. What r u doing here? Suraj explains him all. Adi looked at him in disbelief but Suraj didn't stopped. Vivaan; I will give a statement. Adi; if u do so n we find more evidences.... before Adi could finish his sentence Suraj showed him a file he made in these couple of days. He collected pictures abt the people their work n their wrist. All were slaves.

Adi; wow this can be work. Suraj f u sure u want to put ur family behind the bars. Suraj took a deep breath. Yes but Vivaan n Ragini will be out of this.

Adi nod. If Vivaan is ready to become a goverment witness no one can harm him. Suraj; I won't let anyone harm him.

Adi; Is it original. Suraj; no it is a copy the original file is save as soon as u need I will give u. Adi smiled. Gud. They shook hands n left.

Suraj n Vivaan were driving home. Suraj; Vivaan where r u lost?. Vivaan; I have a bad feeling something is distrubing me. Suraj; me too.

Suraj stopped the car. Another car appear in front of them. With goons. Suraj n Vivaan looked at each other with a smile which said see bad feeling. Both shook their heads n jumped off the jeep.

A fight start n of course our heros win. Suraj holded one. Who send u?
The goon; KN n Ranjana...

Suraj n Vivaan anger raised. Suraj drove home in a speed. Vivaan was trying to calm him but no use.

Suraj n Vivaan arrived with a harsh break they jumped off n rushed in.

Teju; Suraj Vivaan. Suraj; not yet. Vivaan was trying to console him. Bhabhi!... Chakor comes from.the garden she saw the anger on Suraj face then she saw the injuries. Sge starts crying 😭😭😭. Suraj stopped looking at her. Suraj; Chakor!. His anger vanished. Suraj rushed to Chalor.

....

sorry I know short.
Please comment n vote. Nect update was it really KN n Ranjana y not Manohar too what wrong there?.