A new era

Hi I didn't forget anyone...

Recap; Evil tried to apart the guds. Vivaan refused to marry Imli.
The property is on Suraj name.

KN was shocked he thought Suraj doesn't know abt the property but wrong Suraj was full aware of it. That his grandfather named the property on his name.

Suraj looked at them with a smirk. KN Rajvanshi U r spending my money which belongs to the villagers n I will not give a penny anymore. KN; how dare u to talk to me like this?

Vivaan was gaining more n more  confidence he was like a puppy for his parents n uncle but not anymore he just clears his mind n asked Suraj if he needs help to end this Bandhua giri.

Suraj of course was happy abt his decision but also scared foe his safety Vivaan is smart but not strong can he handle the pressure on him?.

But Vivaan confidence was awake. Maa I won't work for u or papa anymore. I'm with Suraj. How can u all sleep at nights? I can't. Thinking n dreaming of the poor villagers who works for us till they die. Sometimes it feela lile they r haunting me. But enough is enough. No one will become a Bandhua anymore.

Ranjana walks to Vivaan she raised her hand but Teju stops her. Tejus eyes were red in anger. Ranjana; Tejaswini ji how dare u... Teju stops her before she could finish her sentence.

Teju stood in front of Vivaan like a shield. How dare u to raise ur hand on my son Vivaan? I may not his biological mother nut I raised him up while u were busy in ur kitty parties or business deals. But Vivaan n Ragini r more my children than urs. N as a mother I forbid u to touch them or even glare at them. I have seen alot over the years. I kept quiet but todsy my son raise his voice against u n ur evil plans I won't step back to help them to get them free of their Bandhua life! It is better for u not to mess with me. U have only seen the scared Woman but never a Mother who can goes beyond ur imagination!!!.

Ranjana gulps she steps back. KN was shocked on her speech. Vivaan had teary eyes how could he forget the love he got from Teju on his childhood days.

Vivaan wipes his tears away. Suraj was so proud after so many years of silence his mother speaks out her heart n made it very clear not to harm her kids.

Teju; Kids go to ur room I will see who will stop u. N u... Teju snaps with her finger n warns Imli. Stay away from ny sons as well as from my girls. U got it!

Imli; how dare u to talk to me... Chakor didn't liked the way Imli raised her voice. It was the time for her to fulfil her duty as a DIL.

Chakor; churail chup {witch shut up} ... bang.. Imli got a slap from Chakor. Imli hold hdr cheeks which was burning hot.

Chakor teri himmat kaisi huwi meri saas....meri maa se is tarah se baat karne se. Tujhe main chorungi nahi. {How dare u to talk to my MIL... mother like this. I won't leave u}.

Chakor gave her another slap. Mere devar ke aas paas mat aana {don't come close to my BIL}.

One more slap. Mere Pati se door rehna {stay away from my husband}.

Suraj was shocked seeing the reaction of Chakor that was a whole new Chakor but he appreciates it alot.

Imli; how dare u! u Bandhua!
Chakor; Chup {shut up}. Insaan hoon Bandhua nahi. {I'm a human not a slave}. Suraj; n she is the new owner of this mansion. U r all guest as long as I will tolerate u... don't over use my patience.

Ragini was feeling alone. Suraj holds her hand. Let's go. they all left the evil behind. Suraj; Ragini what happen? Ragini hugs him n cries loud.

Teju n Chakor were shocked like Vivaan. What happen? all wanted to know but Ragini couldn't stop her tears.

Suraj consols her... Ragini sniffs she was controlling her breath... Chakor comes n mage her sit on the bed.

Chakor gave her a glass of water... sshh. She caresses her back.

Ragini was holding her hand. Today I felt like I belong to a real family... Suraj shook his head. Ragini u r naa too much... He kisses her forehead.

Teju caresses her cheek she wipes the tears away but Vivaan felt the same he hugs Teju intensely.

Vivaan; baari maa I was totally blind that I couldn't see anything through the pink glass I was wearing. Please forgive me. Teju; I was never angry on u so y should I forgive u for something. U r all my....

They had a group hug. Whereas the evil were left speechless no one dared to utter a word...

Hope u liked the change of Teju n Chakor behaviour?

Please vote n comment 😊