chapter 9

Alian POV

"Hey Terin. Terin. Terin. Terin. Terin." I repeat over to grab his attention.

"What? Fucking what is it?" He answers clearly annoyed. I give him a fake smile.

"These clothes itch and are disgusting." I tell him politely. Instantly I'm pushed up against a wall.

"I have had it Alian. Fucking had it. Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you!" He hisses. I keep my smile.

"Frankly I wouldn't care but I had planned to drink myself to death." I tell him before bursting out laughing. His grip on me tightens, but I start tapping it lightly using more code.

"Terin. Let her go." Chase says calmly looking into the shopping bags with clothes in.

"Whatever. We got to go." Terin answers and let's go of me. He gives me a look to say he understands before carrying on walking. I make a start to go before I sense what is about to happen. Instantly I reach forward to grab Terin's gun before pushing everyone down to the ground just a gun shot goes off. I stand up quickly and aim it at the person who has been following us for the past half hour or so whilst we went shopping. I shoot quickly and I hear Terin doing the same probably to the others that where following us. When we have killed them all I turn around and see Chase and Dean with their guns out as well. The tiredness from everything that has happened seems to almost hit me nut I try not to show it.

"Let's find a hotel shall we?" Terin says.

Chase POV

By the time we find a hotel Alian is pratically relying on Dean for support to keep walking, and relying on the last of her strength to stop from passing out.

"I'll go get us rooms." Terin sighs heading towards the front desk. I look at Dean who seems to be struggling a bit with Alian who seems to be mumbling something in Russian. Taking a deep breath I walk over and grab Alian's other side passing Dean the shopping bags.

"I'll take her it's okay." I tell Dean. He sighs and moves away from her.

"How did she end up like this?" He asks.

"She is right here." Alian replies.

"Sorry." Dean mutters. Terin come over with room cards.

"I've got us two co-joining rooms which share a bathroom." He tells us. He turns around and starts walking to the elevator. Struggling with Alian who's virtually putting her whole weight on me I decide to lift her up and carry her bridal style. Once in the lift I notice Terin give me a small smirk, but I send him a glare in return. Once we reach our room Terin goes to open one door whilst Dean opens the other. I walk in behind Terin with Alian in my arms who seems to be half sleeping. Terin goes to open up the bathroom to lead into the co-joining room whilst I place Alian on one of the beds.

"I say we get her cleaned up first so she can sleep." Terin says a minute later walking in with Dean. "Someone's going to have to help though seeing as she can barely stand up."

His phone starts ringing a minute later and he looks at the caller ID before answering it. He starts speaking in Greek and walks towards the other room leaving Dean and I. Not feeling comfortable with the idea of Dean helping Alian in the shower I lift her up again.

"I will help her and clean myself up as well. You relax for awhile. I'll let you know when I'm done." I tell him and make my way to the bathroom. Once in a shake Alian a bit more awake.

"What?" She asks annoyed.

"Get undressed. I'll run a shower." I tell her placing her on the toilet. I go and shut and lock both the bathroom doors. I turn on the shower to a warm temperature and then undress myself. When I turn around to Alian I try not to flinch at the sight. Her body is skin and bone, there is a lot more scars on her than there was before. Her skin looks grey as if there is not life left to it. I walk over and help her into the shower. Carefully I use the hotel shampoo to wash her hair and then my own, before doing the same with conditioner. When I go to help wash her body she moves away from me and leans against the wall in the shower before bursting into tear.

"Alian?" I try to keep my voice soft and comforting to help her.

"I can't do this. I can't help you. I thought I could but I want to be free. I want to live like a normal person." She whispers in reply. I look away from her small form.

"I thought we both wanted that. You where the one to leave though." I eventually say. I hear her take in a deep breath.

"I wish you'd have come with me." She mutters quietly. I close my eyes and sigh.

"I needed to know what happened to my parents. If you had waited just a little longer I would've join you." I tell her.

"No. I would've always been on the run. For what I found out. I want to leave it." She is silent for a minute. "I want to die."

I can barely hear her over the water running but I hear it. Loud and clear. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. When I open them again I get some body wash and carefully clean her body so that it isn't covered in dirt and who knows what else before quickly cleaning myself. Once out the shower I wrap a towel around myself before wrapping one around Alian and walking into the room which had the clothes we brought in. I move Alian to sit on the bed and look at Dean.

"I would go before Terin gets in." I tell him. He nods his head before getting up and walking into the bathroom. Walking over to the bags I pull out some clean underwear and comfy clothes for Alian to sleep in, and get some for myself. I pass her the clothes and help her get dressed quickly before she falls back onto the bed and is instantly asleep. I quickly get changed myself before walking to the room door, grabbing the key card on the way out. I walk over to the other room we got seeing as I can't go through it with the bathroom as Dean is in it and knock on the door. Terin opens it a minute later.

"What's up?" He asks noticing my face. I walk over to the window to look out of it.

"She wants to die. She said it in the shower. Not in the joking way she used earlier. She wants to actually die." I tell him. I hear the sound of the bed creaking as he must've sat down.

"I'm not surprised. The minute I saw her I knew." He says. I turn to face him.

"You're not surprised? She's your twin. She wants to die and you have done fucking anything." I tell him. He sighs,

"She's tired Chase. Tired of all the pain all the violence. She is tired of this life. Can you not see that? Can you not see that perhaps she is too far broken to be fixed?"

"Everything can be fixed. It just might not be the same after." I tell him.