The Apologizing

I wake up in an unfamiliar room and feel a heavy weight on top of me. I flutter my eyes open and realize that I'm on the floor, as I look up at the empty bed. I figure out what the awful weigh is and see a hot guy on top of me (What the heck?!) I scream at the top of my lungs and struggle to get the mysterious man off of me. The man's eyes immediately burst open and his large arms wrap around me protectively as his eyes frantically search for danger in the room. When he finds that there is nothing wrong, he looks down at me as recognition becomes apparent in my body language. I relax in his embrace and let out a sigh as my cheeks start to blaze with embarrassment. "What's wrong, mon amour?' he lets out in voice rusty with sleep. 

"Umm...I kinda forgot where I was and its way to early in the morning. Why am I on the floor?" I ask curiously.

He chuckles and replies "You fell on top of me. Scared the crap out of me but hey, my beautiful mate is starting to fall for me!" He winks with his piercing blue eyes. "Anyways, I have a meeting with another packs Alpha in an hour so I better get up."

"You wish that I'm falling for you in that way. The only way you'll get is by me being clumsy. You better get ready, I'll go to Sam's room for a shower. I need to apologize still." I explain.

"Of course," Blake says as he pulls himself away from me and walks towards the bathroom in all his boxer glory. HIs back muscles stretch when he stops to stretch. He turns back to me and winks before closing the door behind him.

I pull my long blonde hair into a pony as I make my way to the door that leads to the hallway. I open the door and see many teen pack members getting ready for school. (Shoot!) I check the time on my iPhone 7 and the time reads 7:00! School starts at 7:55, it's only the first day and I'm already running late. I practically run to Sam's and pound on the door. She opens it laughing as her hair drops with water and the beta is behind her, a towel low on his waist. My cheeks turn red as I realize that they were in the shower together. 

"Hey...Kelsey? You need something?" Sam asks me as her face shows that she knows that I know what happened moments before. 

"I was kinda wondering if I could use your shower, Blake is in his but don't worry about it! I don't need a shower today! Bye!" I exclaim fast as I run back to Blake's room.

"Your back?" Blake says as he has a tall low on his waist. (What the heck is with guys and towels on their waists?!) 

"Yeah...Sam's shower was kinda occupied and I didn't want to use it after..." I trail off at the horrible visions and shake my head disgusted.

Blake laughs and gets dressed and tells me "Our showers are open now!"

"Is it clean?" I ask seriously. Seriously boys are disgusting and can't find anyone to please them so they please themselves. It's SO gross!

"Are you asking me if I masturbated in the shower?" He asks with amusement in his eyes.

"What?! NO!" I exclaim, embarrassed.

"Really? So you wouldn't mind if I did?" He asks serious now.

"What?! No, don't do that! That's disgusting!" I yell disgusted.

"Oh-darn...I thought you understood...well...this is awkward...I mean if I can't help myself, would you help me then?" He asks amusement clear in his eyes.

"NO! Just-I'm just taking a shower! I have school in 45 minutes," I say hopeless.

"Wait...your going to school? You're not ready for that yet, your still new" He says worriedly for my well-being.

I sigh and tell him "I've moved a lot growing up so I know how to be the new kid. It cant be to much different in a Werewolf school." 

"Darling, I go to the school too. I'm a senior. I'll be there later so don't cause trouble and if anyone bothers you-just tell them that Alpha Blake says to leave you alone."

"Okay," I say quickly as I rush to take a shower. I close the door and turn the hot water to see steam now covering the mirror. I quickly get undressed and clean my self before wrapping myself in a fluffy white towel. I take the time to examine the bathroom to see that everything is granite and gold. The bathroom is huge as one wall has a toilet, the sinks and counter shiny and clean, the mirror perfect and the bathtub completely granite and luxurious. A chandelier pours light into the dark corners of the room and I'm truly amazed that me- a normal girl is actually using this bathroom meant for a king. Which makes sense because Alpha Blake is the Alpha King so... I realize that I don't have any clothes and hope that Blake's not in the room anymore and poke my head out the door, to see that he's gone and a set of girls clothes and undergarments are sitting neatly on the made bed. I quickly drop the towel and get dressed there. I see makeup set on a new vanity and quickly add just some mascara and chapstick on and brush out my hair, letting it dry naturally curly. I pull my old converse on and leave the room as I open the door just as Sam was about to knock on the door, with Trey behind her.

She gasps and breathes out "Hey...are you ready to go to school?"

'Yeah, I am!" I exclaim throwing her a full teeth smile. I look at Beta Trey behind her and say "I'm really sorry...I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I would never hurt Sam ever though. I promise."

"No- It's me who should apologize. I tackled you-the Luna the first day that you got here. That was completely unacceptable. Forgive me, Luna Kelsey?" He tells me as he shows his neck in submission?

"Of course, but only if you forgive me?" I make an agreement with him.

"Sure! Your completely okay, Luna!" He smiles.

'Then you're forgiven. Now, let's just forget about it and go to school! It's my first day!' I exclaim excitedly.

Sam and Trey look at each other worried and Sam says "This might be a difficult day."