seventh day

So i woke still feeling drunk and tipsy at the same time thinking bout wat happened last night. Then heard a knock it was my mom there to check up on me. So i hid the gin and vodka under the bed and opened the door.

Conversation:

Mom: honey are you okay cause last night you werent yourself

Me: mom im fine i swear

Mom: honey i just wanna make sure u good okay

Me: ok mom

Mom: i love you..

Me: i love you too

So my mom left out the room. I got dressed for school and did my hygiene too. So i got finished i got a water bottle and poured gin and vodka in it before i went to school. I walked downstairs i had ate and decided to walk to school cuz it was just down the street. While I was walking teddy came and wrap his arms around my neck and said hey guhh where were you I came to the party last night but I didn't see ya.......I said hey teddy i had left with a little sigh and he asked me what is wrong so I told Chris tried to you know get at me.....so teddy stopped me and asked me...did he touch you?? I sighed and said yea he did.....he got angry and started running I yelled where you going and he didn't say anything.. I said oh shit and started chasing after him he was faster than I was.. so when I got to school everybody was in a circle yelling I rushed ova and there was teddy and Chris fighting. So I went ova to break up the fight and yelling teddy STOP and bam that's when I got hit in the eye and fell to the ground. They stopped fighting and looked at me I got up grabbed my stuff and left. I heard teddy tell Chris to stay away from me. Teddy chased after me but I was already gone. I didn't even go to class I just sat in my spot where nobody know where I'm at and just drank til school ova. When school was ova I walked home and went straight to my room. I looked at my phone and seen a lot of messages from teddy and a txt from Chris saying so u got a nigga to come fight me that's coo. I just ignored both of them and just drunk the rest of the drink that I made that was in the water bottle and just went to sleep for the rest of the night.