THIRD DAY

Its the end of the day so we all headed home first. So i was ent home and took a shower. TANISHA OUTFIT

so i picked everybody up and went out to eat and so we can have our fun

so i picked everybody up and went out to eat and so we can have our fun..We pulled up at Apple bee's and got our table. Me: we finna turn up ayee...Girl #1: yass bihh turn uppp..... so we all ate and left to go to my house i can leave my car at home so i can ride with them..So i left my car and we to altitude (trampoline place) we had got our socks and went in and started jumping around playing and chasing each other.... we was having a fun time we were enjoying each others company like we were family...we cared about each other so much if one of cry they will cry too even the guys frfr but some boys cry ugly lol...so our day was over so i rode with my friend with the red car cause she stay around the corner from me so she drove to her and i told her that I'll walk home...so i had left and started walking and singing then i started to feel real funny like someone is following me and then i started hearing footsteps so i started high stepping then somebody grabbed me and had a towel that some on that made me pass out...*dreaming* why its so dark?! GET OFF ME HELPPP!!!! PLZ OMG HELP!!!!~starts getting choked~*dreams over* So i woke up screaming then a man came in with a mask came in and covered my mouth...mane i was tied and so scared i dont know if ugly pervert or just a fine nigga who was scared to ask me out...cause i be watching crazy ass niggas on these movies they liking a real pretty girl and just go crazy... I started screaming help from the top of my lungs he covered my mouth and said if you be silent i will show you my face and all i did was shook my head yes...so he started to pull the mask off and then........