-25-

Monday February 5th
Hennessy POV

" I think that's a good idea. I'll do the writing part and you can do the drawing."

I was sitting in my psychology class discussing an upcoming project with one of my classmates. I was hoping I would get partnered up with Kindell or Nadia since we all had this class together and we stayed in the same home but I got paired with this guy Dreak. Dreak was a a talented basketball player. He could shoot ball and he was smart, not to mention he could draw really well. After we finished discussing our assignment arrangements it was time for my last class. I was talking with the girls before they went to their class and I went to mine. I was so ready to go home. My back and my feet were hurting so bad.

Me to Family👪💕 Can you be over my place when I get out of school 😩? sent at 1:00 pm

I made sure my phone was on vibrate before I started to take notes. My last class was the easiest. It was a required freshman class called UNIV LIT and we basically read 2 chapters a day out of our selected book then we discuss it in class and take notes for the chapter tests. I had just finished the slide when my phone vibrated.

Family👪💕 I'll be there before you get there and what's wrong ? sent at 1:10 pm

Me to Family👪💕 My body just hurt 😞. sent at 1:11pm

I really wanted some Chinese food . Some General Tso's Chicken with shrimp fried rice and two egg rolls . My mouth watered at the thought of the food.

Family👪💕 Imma take care ya when you get out of school. You need something ? sent at 1:15 pm

Me to Family👪💕 yes 😩 glad you asked. I want some Chinese food. A General Tso's Chicken combo with shrimp fried rice and 2 egg rolls ☺️ sent at 1:16 pm

Family👪💕 What the fuck is that 😂 but iight. You want sweet tea for the drink ? sent at 1:17 pm

Me to Family👪💕 You're stupid 😂 they'll know what you're talking about and yes 😘😘😘 sent at 1:18 pm

Family👪💕 Naw you eat weird shit but iight. Do some work, love you 😘 sent at 1:19 pm

Me to Family👪💕 love you 😘 sent at 1:20 pm

I turnt my phone over and focused back on my professor. The rest of the class time flew by and before I knew it, it was time for me to go home. Since it was cold we weren't riding in Kindell's Jeep because she said she only liked driving it with the doors off. We were in Nadia's car. We headed towards our apartment. I had a 3 page paper, a math lab, and a journal to complete before Wednesday. I was so ready to graduate so I could start on my building. We pulled up to the apartments and I smiled seeing Roman's range. When we walked inside the boys were sitting in the front room playing the game and eating like always. I heard Roman say he was upstairs and I hurried to my room as fast I could.

" Damn you must be starved." He said laughing at me

" Funny. I am but I really want to get out these shoes and clothes and get comfortable." I said putting my things down

I took off my jeans and put on some sweats and pulled my hair into a bun on the top of my head. I climbed in the bed and opened my food while I did a little dance. Roman shook his head at me.

" Did you go see A'Niyah today ?" I asked biting into my egg roll

" Yea. She had her eyes open the whole time." He said smiling