-6-

Kindell's POV
I walked in the guest room to wake Hennessy ass to get some tea about last night . When I saw the bed wasn't made up I knew she never came back home . I smirked while I pulled out my phone to send her a text.

Fav Cousin 🤞🏾💓 Good morning freak 👀 sent at 9:00 am

I went back into my room climbed into my bed and pulled my freshly rolled blunt from out my nightstand . My mind then went to August and how we got high as fuck the night my aunt and uncle died . We've been talking a lot lately and he's really been here for me since that happened. He even sing to me when I'm sad to cheer me up. I never been big on relationships but I think I'll make an exception for him. I pulled out my phone to call him since I had time until Hennessy got home.

Hennessy POV
I woke up to an empty but familiar bed. I rolled over on my back rubbing my head and looked at the digital clock on the nightstand it was 9:45 a.m . I grabbed my phone seeing I had 2 new messages . One from Kindell and one from Roman.
Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜  Goodmorning freak 👀 at 9:00 am
Roman 🤭❤️ Good morning. Had to make a few small errands I should be back around 11 . It's some aspirin in the bathroom cabinet and I got plenty of food down there for ya to cook . 6:43 am

I walked into his bathroom seeing my pink towels and toothbrush. I turnt the shower on and went to find some of his to put on. I decided on a white tee and basketball shorts . I grabbed my phone texting them back before I went and got myself together.

Me to Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜 nothing happened 🤷🏾‍♀️ but morning 😘 sent at 9:51 am

Me to Roman 🤭❤️ Got it . Morning 9:51 am

After I was dressed I went to go fix me some to eat . I was sitting at the table eating when my phone vibrated making me jump. It was Kindell so I decided to call her since I was here alone .

Otherhalf 🙃💪🏾💜 I smell a liar 🤥 sent at 10:30

Phone Conversation
Kindell - Hellllooooooo
Me - * laughs* You can let your hopes down now Kin nothing happened .
Kindell - I saw y'all on August phone on snap . Good vibes onlayyyy * we started laughing *
Me - you lame asf bre bre but I'm serious nothing happened.
Kindell - I believe you . So how did you enjoy yourself you look like you were happy in the video ?
Me - It was nice until some chick message popped up on the screen saying she need him and him to come over * I rolled my eyes getting up to throw my trash away and wash the few dishes I used*
Kindell - Guh what ? I see Roman got a lot bitches chasing him

Roman POV
It was 6 in the morning when I got out the bed careful not to wake Hennessy. I had a lot of shit to do today and some shit she couldn't come with me to do. I went to shower and got dressed in my all black even though it was hotter than a bitch outside that's just how I dressed. I left the house in my black challenger headed to my first stop which was the warehouse to meet the Interior Designer at 7. I sent Hennessy a text letting her know wassup . When I pulled up at 6:50 she was already there. Good , she was already on my good side. I let us in showing her the 2 floors she would be doing. The warehouse floor wasn't going to be nothing major just tables and chairs for them to cut, wrap, and bag up the product. It would also have a kitchen. I was doing that floor myself , it wasn't her business to know all that . All she knew was that this was a bar that I worked at. I already got the elevator made to lock off floor 2 the only way you can get to that floor is with a key. A key only me Aug & Q would have. She showed me a few pictures, had me sign a few papers, and in a hour and a half we were done. I locked up and pulled off heading to go pick up the keys I had made for the elevators . After that was done I had to be to my sister house to go see Bee . It was going on 8:30. I pulled up to her house and jogged up the few steps knocking on the door. She opened the door with this ugly long ass 90's sweater on.