-9-

I don't post pictures of all the characters because some of them don't have an IG or I can't find their IG so I can't find pictures that fit the story. For example the main character Roman doesn't have a lot of pictures on his Facebook and I don't know his IG so he won't have many pictures but Hennessy have a 1000 photos on IG so that's why you see more of her then anybody else. Also if you see a picture of her with black her in this chapter just pretend it's red 😂 I tried to find as many red hair pics as I could Last thing I started to put the date in the stories because I be getting confuse on the weather and what holidays they can be doing but ENJOY 😘
____________________________________
Monday July 2nd

Roman's POV
It was 5:00 in the morning and everybody was up moving around getting ready. Having a big house really come in handy. Nobody had to wait on a bathroom or none of that. I don't know about them but I was dressing comfortable as fuck for this 5 hour flight. I put on my black adidas jumpsuit with my white high top adidas . I kept my du-rag on too.

I walked in the room seeing Hennessy putting her shoes on pouting

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walked in the room seeing Hennessy putting her shoes on pouting. She was mad about her hair or some shit . Said she got it wet and now it's all puffed up. Nobody told her high ass to get in the shower last night. I thought she still looked good though.

I walked over to my li cry baby and pulled her up off the bed and kissed her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I walked over to my li cry baby and pulled her up off the bed and kissed her . We had to go we ain't have time for to be acting crazy. We walked downstairs as we waited for everybody else to come down .

Hennessy POV
I woke up and my hair was wet as fuck . I quickly washed it and blow dried it leaving it a puffy mess . I love puffy hair but I had just got my hair done yesterday it was too soon to be walking around puffy headed. Roman came in the room noticing my attitude and stood me up kissing me . I decided to just chill I wasn't trying to ruin his business trip being a spoil brat. We went downstairs and waited on everybody else . Kindell came down stairs eating a snack looking like a snack .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.