Characters

Characters :

Soyou – adopted daughter of WM Company’s CEO. She’s next in line of the CEO position of the company but she secretly dreams of becoming a singer. She may seem tough and cold in front of everyone but she’s sweet and witty when she’s alone or with his brother, Myungsoo and her poster parents.

Sunggyu – He grew up with Chorong’s family after he got into an accident but now he lives alone. He works at a coffee shop owned by Chorong’s family as his part-time job. He dreams of becoming a known singer and currently a vocalist of a band. He’s acting as Chorong’s over-protective brother.

Myungsoo/L – youngest son of WM Company’s CEO. He’s the school’s heartthrob who’s mostly silent and acts cold in front of everyone but turns out to be a sweet brother to his sister Soyou and a playful friend of Sungyeol. He loves music. He continues searching for his lost brother together with Soyou.

Kim Jiwon – Sunggyu’s current girlfriend. She’s a soon to debut actress but worked at the coffee shop with Sunggyu prior to it.

Woohyun – Sunggyu’s bestfriend. He’s a rich kid who is rumored to be the son of a famous entertainment agency. He’s a player who believes in fated love. (?) ^^

Chorong – Eunji’s bestfriend. She’s a school nerd. She hates Woohyun the most.

Naeun – a girl from an average family. She’s a school transferee and became Chorong and Eunji’s friend. She’s Myungsoo’s seatmate.

Krystal – Myungsoo’s childhood friend and clingy fiancée. She’s the school’s fashionista.

Hoya – a trainee of an entertainment agency who loves dancing. He works at a coffee shop with Sunggyu as part time job.

Eunji – a trainee of the same agency as Hoya and loves singing. She’s Chorong’s bubbly bestfriend and Sunggyu’s witty admirer.

Sungyeol – Myungsoo’s bestfriend.

Sungjong – Sungyeol’s cousin.

Dongwoo – Hoya’s close friend.