Chapter 1

Kara walked through the DEO, wondering where her sister was.

She has just gotten a text from her sister to meet at the DEO, she sounded serious. So Kara was quite puzzled why Alex was no where to be seen.

Suddenly, a blast of kryptonite came her way, and wave of pain struck through her body as she hit the ground.

It was Reign, world killer.

"Ha, did you really think that Alex was here? Well she is, she's just downstairs. Shall we go meet her?"

Kara was too much in pain to fight back, Reign picked her up by her neck and dragged her to the weapons room where Alex was.

When they got to the weapons room, Reign threw Kara down.

"Kara!" Alex screamed as she saw green glowing in Kara's face and eyes. Kara looked almost unreconizable.

"Now, Kara. I have brought all your friends and family to watch you die. So, do we have: Mon-El, James, Winn, J'onn, Alex, Lena and Eliza?" Reign looked over the people and everyone was there.

"Sorry, I couldn't bring dear Kal-El here, I didnt't have enough time as he was too busy being a hero. To be honest I couldn't be bothered, he seems quite heavy to drag here all the way from Metropolis." Reign gagged at the word 'hero'.

"You— d-don't s-scare m-me." Kara said with pain in her voice.

"No, but you should. Why don't you care that you are about to die. Especially in front of all the people who love you?"

"Not everyone is here, Samantha." Kara said.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Reign said, defending herself.

"I may be dead inside, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid as well. I knew from the very start, when we had our first fight, I stared into your eyes and I saw Sam trying to get free, but she couldn't"

"She is one of my best friends, you would bring her here, and guess what. You did. You are Samantha." Kara winced as she shouted, trying to ignore the pain.

"ENOUGH! Now I'm going to make your death slow and painful for everyone to watch!' Reign laughed as she took out a Kryptonite sword from the weapons room.

"I believe this is the same sword that killed your aunt, isn't it?" Reign scoffed as she took the sword to Kara's neck, and everyone gasped.

"Stop!" a voice came from the crowd of people.

"Stop, I said!" Mon-El stood up and waved his arms around.

"Why do you hate Kara so much, huh? Why do you want to make her suffer so much?" Mon-El asked with demand.

"I don't hate her, Mon-El. She is asking to die, can't you see" Reign looked down at Kara, who had no emotion in her eyes.

"I might as well carve her heart out, she's not using it!" Reign laughed.

"Well, at least I have one." Suddenly, Kara stood up and flew a metre into the air, strangling Reign at the same time"

"Do you know why I want to die? It's because i don't have anything to live for anymore" She glanced at Mon-El and a single tear fell down her face.

"Stop, I give up. You win. Let me down!" Reign screamed as Kara's hand tightened around her neck.

"No, not this time" Suddenly, Kara blasted out of the room and up, into the sky.

Everyone from the DEO rushed out as they saw Kara flying towards the sun.

"NO!" Alex screamed.

Mon-El just cried and put his arms around Alex.

Kara flew up into the sky, she was so close to the sun.

"I may not care about myself, but I care about the people who love me and the people of this planet and you're not going to ruin it.." Kara said as she flew into the sun throwing Reign before her.

Kara felt something, it wasn't heat. It was someone, someone's arms. Kara was too hurt to see who it was, and then she passed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my first chapter of SuperReign! Please comment and like. I would love to see what you guys think!

-E