Chapter 14 - EMAs 2017

Andrew's P.O.V

All morning I have had Hailey's PR team try to contact me and try to get images of her and Shawn together, I understand that Hailey and Shawn are both young and their "relationship" would be  a perfect news story and gossip.

However, I know that Shawn wants to date y/n ever since he met the damn girl he's been fascinated by her, I believe y/n is good for him whereas Hailey gives me that bad vibe especially after all that Bieber drama from last year.

I maybe wrong about Hailey but Shawn has already got his eyes on a girl and that's y/n and there is no way that I'll get in the way of his love life, he's an adult now and I must respect his decisions plus y/n sounds like a lovely girl.

Plus I saw on Instagram today that Shawn and y/n have had a lovely morning together now I've got both of them in different hotel rooms getting ready for the EMAs. I just need to keep Shawn away from Hailey or in fact Hailey away from Shawn, since I have a feeling that by the end of today someone is going to end up in tears.

Shawn's P.O.V

Ever since me and y/n uploaded them photos on Instagram the newspapers were already generating rumours and just like y/n's mates my own lads were texting me on our group chat questioning about what was going on and asking about Hailey. I don't see why she's being mentioned I cannot stand the girl and she's using my name for attention, Bieber warned me about her when I saw him at the Drake concert a few months ago.

*3 New Messages*

Niall: My boy got himself a date after all these years #proud

Charlie: So that's who y/n is

Niall: So you finally got the girl then Mendes

Shawn: We're not together 

Charlie: Well she's a stunner

Shawn: She's beautiful but I'm probably going to lose her soon

Charlie: WHHYYY

Justin: Hailey...

Niall: Mate I'm going to be there tonight, trust me I'll keep an eye out for you

Shawn: Thanks Ni but I feel like Hailey will pounce on me and then y/n will hate me

Justin: Trust us we want you and y/n together, we're gonna make sure this relationship works

I need to stay away from Hailey especially if y/n see's me and her together. I can't lose y/n not because of some girl who has a bad reputation but plays the victim and acts completely innocent.

I'm not getting into her web of lies.

Lets get this award show over and done with, I need to find y/n's room we have to be leaving soon and I don't want her out of my sight.

Tonight will be about me and y/n.

Y/n's P.O.V

Arriving at the EMAs is insane there are cameras everywhere and so much noise, there's too many people here. Thankfully, no ones looking at me but we haven't even got to the carpet yet.

Me and Shawn are in the car behind Niall Horan one of Shawn's close mates who I've never met before. But he sounds nice enough hopefully I can meet him tonight it might help me fit in with Shawn's group.

The car pulls up to the carpet and Shawn gets out first, not even one step onto the carpet before all attention was on him and cameras are all pointing towards him. However, Shawn ignores them and reaches a hand out towards me.