Chapter 14 - EMAs 2017

Start from the beginning

I grab Shawn's hand as he closes the door behind us and we walk down the carpet

"You look amazing babe" Shawn whispers in my ear.

"You're not so bad yourself" I laugh earning a twirl from Shawn.

"I'm nervous people are looking" I say hiding behind Shawn.

"Babe, you're beautiful and I'm lucky to have you as my date people are looking because they want to be you" Shawn says squeezing my hand.

Shawn goes to his interview with MTV leaving me alone but thankfully I see Niall standing at the end of the carpet.

"Hey...erm Niall right?" I ask Niall walking up to him.

"Y/n! Such a pleasure to meet you" Niall happily says hugging me.

"Shawn's in an interview and I don't know anyone here" I say.

"Well that's a lie you have me" Niall laughs.

While I'm chatting to Niall at the end of the carpet I see Hailey Baldwin walk up to Shawn mid interview. She stands awfully close to him and kisses his cheek before she tries to hold his hand but Shawn stands away from her however the interviewer was almost forcing them closer.

"Niall can we go? I want to leave" I ask Niall.

Seeing Shawn and Hailey so close hurts me but he's not saying anything to stop the interview. Why isn't he saying anything? Push her away Shawn...nothing well I'll just go and let him have fun with Hailey.

"Are you sure y/n?" Niall asks.

"Please Niall, I'll see you at the after party I just need to go I can't see this" I tell Niall.

Niall guides me away from the carpet and I give Shawn one more glance before walking away. Me and Shawn don't even make eye contact, but I do see Hailey holding his hand as they both walk away from the interview.

Niall's P.O.V

That boy!

Tonight is about him and y/n yet he does an interview and that Hailey girl comes into the shot, poor y/n was left stranded.

But super Niall is here to save the day and rescue the poor girl.

I knew Hailey was trouble, now y/n looks heartbroken and going back to the hotel all alone.

*New Text Message*

Shawn: No where's y/n?

Niall: She left

Shawn: Left?

Niall: She wanted to leave the carpet

Shawn: Why? Is she okay?

Niall: No! You IDIOT! she saw you with Hailey

Shawn: WHAT!

Niall: You've f***** up now mate

Shawn: I... I just...Ni help

I'm not even going to reply to him, Shawn needs to realise what has happened tonight. But no matter what I will get y/n out to the after party.