"As much as I hate to say it, I have to go. See you guys later." Ethan waves shooting one last glance my way.

"You need to stop checking out my brother." Keeley chuckles wrinkling her nose.

Laughing I grab her hand pulling her to the dance floor filled with people.

"Are you already drunk? You've only had one shot!" She yells over the loud music and I shake my head.

"You're the one who said I need to have fun, come on!" I shout. We start dancing, pretty badly if I might add.

We dance together for a couple of songs before Keeley catches the attention of a guy who whisks her away to the vip section on the top floor and she leaves waving a hand over her shoulder.

A part of me wanted to stop dancing and head to the bar at the thought of dancing alone but I stay there moving my body to the music closing my eyes Keeley's words ringing in my ears about how tonight is supposed to be fun.

The song changes and before I know it I'm swept into the middle of a hot crowd of drunk people dancing their asses off.

"Hey the girl from set right? " A deep voice greets. My eyes fly open barley adjusting to the almost dark club but I realize that even in a dark sweaty club it isn't that hard to recognize Neels Talon.

"You!" My eyes widen, mind instantly going back to that embarrassing moment on set when I basically lost all brain function and went completely blank in front of him and his friend.

"In the flesh, I thought you looked familiar."  He comments, eyes shining with amusement as he runs a hand through his dark hair and I grimace.

"Lets just forget that ever happened." I try and persuade him.

"Consider it forgotten." He laughs, his rich throaty laugh making my stomach churn in the best possible way.

"I didn't get to introduce myself earlier, I'm Neels."

"I kind of figured that out." I tease.

Holy crap, I'm joking around with the Neels Talon. Keeley would have a fit.

"Feel like dancing?" I ask grabbing his hand a newfound confidence bubbling in me.

"Why not?" He replies his hands finding their way to my hips and we start moving to the music. We stay on the dance floor for a couple more songs before my feet start to ache and I start to make my way up stairs Neels next to me where Ethen and Keeley probably are.

"Not to be rude or anything but how'd you manage to end up here?" I ask as we both pass the bouncer and make our way up the flight of stairs, my face sill hot.

"I could ask you the same question." He resorts back playfully and I shrug.

"I'm friends with the owner."

He raises an eyebrow, "Patrick?" He asks having to shout over the music as we enter the vip section, the music seeming to grow louder.

"Someone say my name?" A voice booms from a couple feet ahead.

Neels and I turn our heads to see Ethan, Keeley, and the guy that she left with all sitting at a booth.