She stops and I hear shuffling on the other end of the line before she starts speaking again reciting the address and I internally groan as I write it down realizing that it's all the way out Hollywood. It is pretty far from campus but considering that I don't have a car, I'm going to have to take the subway or ask Keeley which'll take almost half an hour to a whole hour.

I hang up the phone just as Clara finishes her story of how she met Neels on set too and I let out a sigh as I set an alarm.

Deciding to get it over with I lean over to my desk and grab my sticker covered laptop. I open the document that Clara sent me quickly reading it over realizing that it was from a scene from the beginning of the book that I immediately recognized. I sit up on my bed taking a quick peak at myself in the mirror at the wall near the door of my bed thankful that I'm still in my work clothes and I start recording.

I read over scene and explain how I feel about it, probably going way more into detail then I need to before I talk about why they should hire me.

When I finish sending it to the email address that Clara texted me I intentionally avert my eyes from my emails knowing that once I click on that tab there's no getting out again. So instead I go into my files looking over the hundreds that are there clicking on the newest page that I've only half finished.

I'm not really sure when this happened or why I even started to write. It all sort of just happened and suddenly I have over a dozen different stories that I've created, some screenplays others stories, some that I've finished, and some that I stopped midway because I thought of a new and better story.

Before I know it my alarm goes off and I grab my phone almost choking when I see it's already a couple minutes before nine. Cursing I slam my laptop shut getting off my bed. Then grabbing a nearby towel and my phone before walking out of the dorm and to the nearest public bathroom. Walking in I let out a breath of relief when I realize it's empty before stripping out of my clothes and taking the quickest shower imaginable.

Once I get back to my room I scroll through my phone drying myself off just as Keeley sends me a text message telling me exactly what she wants me to wear. I roll my eyes, leave it to Keeley to boss me about what to wear when she's not even here.

I tug open my small closet door, clothes almost falling on top of me and I take through the limited amount of dresses that are hanged to the side. I pull out the one that Keeley told me to where and I almost put it back. Sighing I carefully slip on the dress and turn around to look at myself in a mirror. The dress beautiful don't get me wrong; Keeley made it herself. It was a dark red color with a slit going from right above my knee to a little bit higher then mid- thigh before tightly hugging my waist and then a halter like top going all the way up to the base of my neck.

I awkwardly pull at the stomach while simultaneously pulling down the dress trying to show the least amount of skin as possible. I close my closet knowing that if I could I'd probably walk out of room wearing converse and I go into Keeley's closet and pull out her black pumps before sitting down at our 'desk'. Which is really just where we keep out jewelry and makeup. I apply my everyday routine and put in my clear contacts before finishing my face of with a muted red gloss.

I sprawl back onto my bed taking my phone with me. Logging onto my twitter the first thing that pops up is the movie announcement for the Chronicles of Harlow Kennedy. I scroll through the tweets biting my lip with anticipation as I read what fans of the book think about the movie and who should play their favorite character. I stop scrolling when I see a video posted by the official Moreno studios account. The caption read 'Do you want to be the next Harlow Kennedy?'

I furrow my eyebrows clicking on the video and two people show up onto the screen.

"Hi, I'm Jacob Adams and that's Nicole Peterson. We're the casting directors for the upcoming movie Harlow based on the popular book The Chronicles of Harlow Kennedy." The dark haired guy speaks and grin on his face before the lady next to him takes over.

"Since this is such a popular book, we've decided that we are going to be holding open auditions for our lead female role of the badass Harlow Kennedy." 

My mouth drops, they're holding open auditions? Anyone and I mean anyone even a mega fan bookworm like me could be up for the role of Harlow?

"That's right, we'll be holding auditions across the US to find our Harlow Kennedy." The guy, Jacob announces.

"Auditions will be held at Moreno studio offices all over the country including right here at Moreno studios headquarters in LA, Washington DC, Dallas Texas, Miami Florida, Manhattan New York Nashville Tennessee, and Las Vegas Nevada." The woman explains.

"Come down and audition and maybe you could be the next Harlow Kennedy." Jacob Adams says and with that the screen fades to black.

Excitement runs through me, as I think about the possibilities. Harlow is described as a head strong, female character and right now I can't think of any mainstream celebrity who could accurately portray her.

Just as I put my phone down beside me someone knocks on the door. I get up as the knocking continues and increases in volume, I jump off the bed rolling my eyes.

"I'm coming Keeley!" I yell walking to the door taking my time before opening it revealing an already ready Keeley.

"Finally, you took forever." She complains walking in and snort. She was already dressed in black jeans that I envied and cropped long sleeve way off the shoulder shirt.

"You look hot, I did well didn't l?" She winks playfully flicking a her purple hair over her shoulder and I laugh.

"Let's go, Ethan said he put our names on the VIP list." She directs grabbing her purse that was laying on her bed and I nod slipping on her heels. I get my phone and some cash before we both head out the door.