Prologue 1

"You slut! Get your ass back in here!" the father yelled at the mother on a Thursday night at 11:54 p.m. The mother had resently came home smelling like alcohol while a man was latched onto her arm. The mother was supposed to be coming home from work but instead went to a bar.

"You can't make me you ass fucker!" the mother yelled. Little did she know that her daughter of one year has a birthday on this day. The mother through a beer bottle at her now ex husband on the front lawn. The man who came with the low life of a mother had already left.

" It is our daughters birthday and you couldn't be there because your out drinking and sluting around! Your a bitch, you know!" the father yelled. His blue eyes glaring at the mother of his children. The oldest of them, Sammy who was only six, was quietly watching her parents fight, and this wasn't the first.

" I'm a bitch?! Your an ass!" the mother slurred. Her blond hair was everywhere, green eyes lighter then normal. The little girl, Sammy, ran up to her one-year old sisters room. Downstairs, the mother had left and the father went back inside, shutting the door.

The little girl looked at the clock in her little sisters room.

The clock turned midnight, and one year ago from today, a lille girl was born. A year later the mother walked out at exactly the time the girl was born...