Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

She looks at me with tears streaming down her face. She runs to me as I spread my arms. She wrap her arms around my neck as I hug her closer. "I missed you, Naruto" she cried out. "I missed you too, Y/N-Chan" I said. She pulls away, then I notice her eyes rolling back and she passed out in my arms. "Y/N-Chan!!" I said panicked.

Then....

-Welcome Back-

Y/N P.O.V

When I open my eyes, I was met with an infusion bag. I look around me to see all white. I'm in a hospital. I sit up on the bed and lean up against the headboard.

'Why am I in a hospital. Don't they know I'm a vampire? I don't need these kind of things' I thought. I wonder if they'd accept me back. What's my punishment will be? I regret everything.... I regret betraying Konoha. The only place that accepted me for who I am.

My thought were interrupt by the door sliding open. I turn to the direction to see Naruto entering the room, holding a tray with a cup of blood. I look down... I'm ashamed of myself. What am I even thinking? Why would they take me back... I'm a traitor.

I heard their footstep as they are coming closer. "How are you feeling, Y/N-Chan?" I heard Naruto asks. "I'm feeling okay, Naruto" I answer. The chair make a creaking sound as he took a seat. There's a moment of silent.

"So... What's their decision?" I asks, breaking the silent as I couldn't take it any longer. "What decision?" He asks. "My punishment.... What is it?" I asks him. "I don't know... They are still discussing about it" he said. "Oh..." Was all I said.

I feel his hand holding mine. "What's makes you change?" He asks. "Change?" I question. "Yeah.... You chose to return" he said. I look down "I don't know... Something in me chooses to" I said. I look up at him "but I believe you're the reason" I said. He looks at me with clear confusion in his face "me?" He question. I nod "I... I think I'm falling for you, Naruto" I confessed. He looks at me shocked.

Then I notice he starts leaning in. I lean in too. But before our lips could touch... I pull away. "I'm sorry.... I'm confused" I said. "It's okay... I understand" he said. I look down as I start fidgeting with my fingers. "What about Sasuke?" He asks. "T-that's the reason why I'm confused right now... I love you... But I love Sasuke too" I said. He stayed silent. "I know it's wrong to love two person at once... It's the same thing as playing with your feelings. But I don't know... My heart choses to be that way... Even though I don't have a heartbeat" I said.

He was about to say something, when the door slide open. It's an anbu ninja. "Y/N... Lord 5th Hokage wishes to see you" he said. I nod my head "I'm on my way" I said. I move my body to the side and place my feet on the floor. I stand up only to stumble a bit. Naruto quickly caught me. "Woah... Easy there" he said. I sit on the bed again. Naruto hand me a glass of blood. I took it from him and start chugging it down hungrily. My eyes turns blood red. After I drink it I close my eyes and waited for my bloodthirst to subside.

Once it does, I open my eyes as I feel my strength coming back. I stand up, this time steadily. I look up to the Anbu ninja and nod my head "I'm good to go now" I say. He nods and turn around to leave the room. I follow behind him. I turn to Naruto and smile "see you around, Naruto" then I exit the room.

Time-skip

I'm standing in front of the Hokage with my head down. I can't look at her after I betray this village.

"So you decided to return?" She said after a few minutes of silent. I just keep my head down "I-I'm sorry for leaving... I don't know what I was thinking. Lord 3rd Hokage let me stay in this village with an open arms... But I chooses to leave with Sasuke... When I'm suppose to stop him.... I-I'm s-so sorry" I say as I fall on my knees and cry.

Tsunade P.O.V

I watch in shock as Y/N is on her knee, crying. I shook my head and try to compose myself. I clear my throat.

"Get up..." I said. She wipes her face and slowly getting up. But her head is still down. "Look up when you're talking to someone" I said. She slowly looks up and I can see her puffy eyes.

I look down and sigh. "It's my fault as well... You tried to warn us, but I didn't listen to you and prevent you from pursuing them" I said. She just looks at me waiting for me to continue. Then I smile at her "welcome back!!" I said.

Y/N P.O.V

I look at her in shock. She allows me to stay? "Y-you really allow me t-to s-stay?" I question her. She smiles at me and nod her head.

"B-but... What's my punishment?" I asks. She shook her head, indicating there will no be punishment for me. "But I've betray this village" I said. "I know.... But you're just listening to what your heart is saying. As I said earlier... It was partly my fault as well. I didn't listen to you" she said. I beam at her and bow my head "t-thank you... Thank you for accepting me back" I said. She smiles back "you're welcome" she said. Then she told me that I'm free to go. I bow once again and turn to leave the office.

When I exit the Hokage building, Naruto is there waiting for me. "Well?" He asks. But I just smile and hug him "I'm back! She accepts me back" I said happily. "Really?? Welcome back, Y/N-Chan" he cheers. I pull away and look behind him to see the rest of them. I feel nervous. They hate me... I'm sure of it. But what happens is the exact opposite. They smile and cheers. Running to me, engulfing me in a group hug.

"Welcome back, Y/N-Chan!!!" They yell in unison. I jump since I'm not expecting that. "Sheesh.... Guy, my hearing is sharper than you. You're gonna make me go deaf if you yell like that" I whined. "Oops sorry, Y/N-Chan" they say. I just laugh and hug as much people as my arms let me.

I'm back... I'm really back

*to be continued*