Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

I shook my head and finish showering. Once I'm done, I step out of the bathroom and put my pyjamas. I head to my bedroom after that and throw myself to the bed. I lay on my side with one thought on my mind.

I'll bring you back Y/N.... Along with you, Sasuke

-Spending Time with Sasuke-

Y/N P.O.V

It's dark in Orochimaru's base. But I know it's morning. There's nothing much to do here, so I just laid in my bed.

Then there's a knock on my door. "Coming!" I respond as I got up and walk towards the door. I open the door to reveal Sasuke. "Oh hey..." I said smiling. He smiles back "hey..." He says. He grab my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as I deepened the kiss.

We have to pull away for air. I smile as I keep my arms around his neck "what brings you here?" I asks. He pouts in respond "what? I can't come to see my girl?" He said. I giggle, I feel lucky that I'm the only one who is able to see this side of Sasuke. To others he's still a person with a cold demeanour. But to me.... He's acting so sweet and caring. "I'm not complaining.... It's just, it's still early. Usually you would still be in bed, and I have to come to wake you up every morning" I say, between giggles. He chuckles in respond. "Well.... I was awaken early today. So I guess it'll be okay to see you" he said. He peck my forehead softly. "Yeah..." I say.

A cough was heard near us. We pull away from each other to see Orochimaru. "It's so early in the morning and the two of you already act lovey dovey with each other" he said. I chuckle and pull away completely and look at him. Sasuke wraps his arm around my shoulder. I smirk "you're just jealous... You don't have anyone to act lovey dovey with" I say, chuckling. He scoffs and walks away. I laugh in respond "I guess he is jealous" I said. Sasuke chuckles next to me.

Time-skip

Orochimaru let us do what we want after the training session is over. So we walk around the base hand in hand.

"Y/N... Follow me! There's a place I've found that I want you to see" Sasuke said. "Okay..." I said. Then he starts leading me towards a certain direction.

After a while of walking inside the cave, we came across a lake inside a cave.

(I know there is no such thing in Naruto, but well

(I know there is no such thing in Naruto, but well... This is my story line.... So just go along with it)

"Woah.... It's so pretty" I said in awe. "Yupp... I found it about two days ago when I was wondering around at night... I thought it would be nice to share this with you" Sasuke said as he wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I look up at him, he has grown a lot taller in such a short period of time. I lean my head on his shoulder "thank you... For sharing this beautiful place with me" I said, happily. "There's no other person I would rather share this with" he said, planting a soft kiss on top of my head.

Then he moves his hand from my shoulder and held my hand. "Come... Let's swim" he said. I nod my head. It will be refreshing. He took his shirt off and I blush looking away. He notice this and chuckles "it's just me... You don't have to feel embarrassed about it babe" he said. I look back at him, not knowing what to do. He jumps into the lake and resurface. He looks at me and raise an eyebrow "well? Aren't you coming in?" He said.

I slowly remove my top and jump into the water. I shiver "woah.... I didn't expect the water to be so c-cold" I say. "It'll be just a while, it'll warm up after a few minutes" he said. He's right... After a few minutes, it's not that cold anymore.

After a while of swimming, we got out of the water and start dressing up. "Well... That was refreshing. We should do this more often" he said. I nod my head in respond "yupp... It sure does" I say, agreeing with him.

We got out of the cave noticing how late it was and head back to the base. When we get there we are greeted by an angry face Orochimaru. I look at him with emotionless expression "oh hey..." I said in a bored expression. "Where have you two been?" He said. "We're just taking a walk" I said. His face remains the same, still the angry one. I raise an eyebrow at him "What? You said we are free to do what we want after the training session is over" I said.

"But that doesn't mean you can be away the whole days" he said. "Who are you? My dad? You're no body! You're just helping Sasuke to get stronger" I spat. His face turns to shock, before he looks angry again and advance at me. I disappear from his sight and appear behind him. I place a Kunai on his neck. "Honestly.... I don't get why Sasuke wants to train with you... You're a lot weaker than I am" I said as the matter of factly. "Y/N..." Sasuke voice said. I pull away from him. "Tch..." Was all I said before leaving the room.

Sasuke P.O.V

She's right... She's a lot stronger than Orochimaru. Why did I agree to train with him? I'm a lot stronger than him now. I'm gonna kill him and leave this base. He's starting to annoy me. He's always getting in between me and Y/N.

I head towards Y/N's room and knock on the door. I waited for her respond. Then the door opens to reveal the most beautiful girl in my life. "Sasuke? What are you doing here?" She questioned in a sleepy tone. "Were you asleep?" I asks. "Yeah..." She said rubbing her eyes. I walk towards her and swept her off her feet, carrying her bridal style. She squeak in respond not expecting that. "Sasuke what are you doing?!" She scold me. "I'm gonna sleep with you tonight.... I wanna cuddle" I said. I place her on her bed. Then I tuck myself in. I pulled her into a hug and kiss her head. "What if Orochimaru finds out" she said. I shrug "who cares? He can't hurt us... I'm a lot stronger than he is now" I said, tightening my grip on her.

I heard her soft snore after a while. I pull away slightly to look at her face. She looks a peaceful. So... Cute. She's so beautiful even though she's not a human. I still can't believe that she's a vampire. She looks so lively. But that doesn't matter... All that matters is... She's mine. I smile and close my eyes, hugging her close to me. Then slowly.... I fall into deep slumber.

*to be continued*