"The Blondie with the long hair is my wife, Punzie, formerly known as Rapunzel Corona. Standing next to her is Anna Winters, Punzie's cousin, and next to her is Kristoff Bjorgman, Anna's boyfriend. And the older couple would be Punzie's parents, Frederic and Ariana Corona." Flynn explained.

"And those other people who were there at the meeting?" Jack asked. And just then a family of five, four redheaded and one brunette, arrived and joined the conversation.

"The redheaded family? The woman with the long, brown hair would be Elinor Dunbroch. Then her husband Fergus Dunbroch, the head of the family. And their first child, Merida Dunbroch, is the adventurous one and no one has beat her in an archery competition yet. And then the triplets, Harish, Hamish, and Hubert, who can't be said apart by anyone except Merida and Elinor, are the naughty and mischievous ones. Be careful around those guys. They would've pranked you and you wouldn't even know that you're their victim," Flynn warned.

"And what about her?" Jack rolled his eyes as the last person, the one who had punished him, walked over to the gathering families and sat with them.

"Watch your tone, Frost. That's Elsa Winters, Anna's older sister. She's the temporary head of the place. The actual one has gone out somewhere. She treats everyone like family and she's serious almost all the time. You see her smile only when she's being polite or when she's around Anna and Punzie. I was actually surprised at the evil grin she gave you back at the meeting." Flynn said.

"Oh," Jack said, not impressed by the story.

"But I gotta admit, you've got some guts there. I mean, you don't even know her and you just straight up went on to flirt with her. And even when she threatened you, you were glaring right back at her," Flynn smirked.

"Seriously? Well-" and then Jack stopped, remembering something, "Wait, where did that icicle even come from?" He asked.

"Oh, that? This area isn't exactly safe so all of us have our own weapons. And that icicle would be Elsa's. She has it tucked in her sleeves, as she always wears full sleeves. It might look thin and small but is terrifyingly sharp that she could cut off your head without even using much energy." Flynn said casually.

"Weapons huh?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. All of us have our own."

"Wow, sounds like you guys are auditioning for the Avengers or something." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Well, enough about us. Tell me something about you," Flynn said, turning away from the window and leaning against the wall next to it. Jack held up his hands, backing up.

"Never one for back-stories. Not exactly the person who would trust anyone." He said.

"Well, at least what do you work as?" Flynn asked. Jack just stared at him blankly, before he started chuckling.

"After being in my career for two years now, you are probably the first who has asked that. Well, nonetheless, I am Jack Frost, one of the finalists for the Tachyons Cup," he said, and the pride and ego were clearly seen in his eyes.

"A Tachyons Cup finalist huh?" Flynn's expression became unamused and cold, which greatly surprised Jack. "Well, let's hope luck is on your side this time. And when is the race?" Flynn asked.

"Two months later. Aka just two weeks after this so-called punishment of mine ends." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Oh, wait, when was the last race?" Flynn asked.

"The night I landed up here" Jack replied.

"Isn't the stadium really far from here? What were you even doing around this area?"