"Here, this helps with the pain." He heard a male voice, the same one which had irritated him to wake up. Jack looked up and saw a man with brown hair, light brown eyes and a goatee, grinning at him and holding out a tablet and a glass of water to him. Jack just raised an eyebrow but did not move to take it.

"No thanks," he muttered.

"Well, okay then. I have no problem if you die of an aching head." The guy with the goatee retorted sarcastically. Jack rolled his eyes before taking the tablets, not even thanking him.

"Who the hell are you? And where on Earth am I?" Jack asked.

"I'm Flynn Rider. And you, my friend, are in our store basement." Guy-with-goatee, called Flynn, said.

"Wow, what an amazing explanation. And why, might I ask, is my head hurting so badly?" Jack groaned.

"That would be thanks to my wife. She gets panicked very easily. And what the hell do you expect her to do when a stranger is just sitting in front of the door, right after some sorta explosion noise? Her reaction was instant, she took her Frying Pan and hit you on the head with it." Flynn shrugged.

"A Frying pan?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Her weapon. It really does come in handy in times of trouble. And I hope you have your own weapon 'cause you are in serious trouble dude." Flynn explained.

"Trouble? Me? What the hell did I do? And where are my other things?" Jack hissed, noticing that his bag and his staff were not here.

"Well, let's see. Uprooted many trees, broke all the windows of the shops thanks to the storm you caused, broke our ice rink and scared my precious wife, Rapunzel. Oh, and your items are safe with Punzie." Flynn said.

"Punzie, your wife?" Jack asked.

"Yeah-"

"Hey Rider, is he up?" Another male voice from the other side of the door interrupted their conversation.

"Yup!" Flynn replied.

"Okay then. I'll let the others know. You know where to bring him." The voice said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Kristoff," Flynn said, rolling his eyes before turning to Jack.

"C'mon mister rink-crasher. We've got a meeting to attend." Flynn said, pulling Jack to his feet.

"Meeting? Wha-"

"Just shut up and come." Flynn rolled his eyes before dragging the poor racer up the stairs and out of the building. Jack watched as he was dragged into another building, which happened to be the biggest around there.

The two went to the basement and Flynn gestured him to walk through a set of huge double doors. Jack raised an eyebrow but did as he was told to do. His eyes widened when he saw a bunch of people sitting on benches on either side of the hall, a table placed in the very front on a slightly raised platform, and all the people were staring directly at him. He recognised the woman with the blonde hair and green eyes from the previous night, sitting in the front next to another woman who looked about the same age as her, with strawberry blonde hair and bright turquoise eyes. There were at least five other people in the room, which made Jack nervous.

Did I end up getting kidnapped by an isolated family or something? 

Flynn asked Jack sit on the chair placed in front of the raised platform. Warily, Jack did so and before he knew it, he was handcuffed to the chair.

"What the-"

"I wouldn't open my mouth if I were you, buddy," Said a blonde guy said, and Jack recognised his voice as the person who told Flynn to bring him down.

"What the hell is happening here?" Jack hissed.

"Well, you're held captive." Flynn shrugged.

"I can see that, I'm not blind. But why?" Jack asked.

"I think you already know the answer to that," A female voice interrupted their conversation. Flynn and Kristoff quickly got back to their seats when a tall woman, seemingly older than the other two women, with beautiful platinum blonde hair in a sophisticated bun and wearing a dark blue skirt, a dark blue blouse and a black cardigan walked in, some paper in her hands, a frown on her beautiful face and blue eyes serious and cold.

Wow, she's gorgeous... Maybe I should just flirt with her? That's what the other trainees told would work if I ever got in trouble with a woman...

Making up his mind, Jack quickly plastered a smirk on his face, which usually had all the fans screaming.

"Well, hello there," He said with a wink.

The woman merely raised an eyebrow before she gracefully sat on the chair behind the table on the platform, glaring down at him.

"What is your name, mister?" She asked in a cold voice.

"A wee bit harsh, are we?" He grinned. But then he blinked and his eyes widened when he saw a really really sharp icicle right in front of his eyes, which made him gulp.

"Just answer the damned question." The woman hissed.

Well, she isn't gonna be swayed by your charms a voice yelled in his head. Jack's expression returned to his previous unamused and irritated one accompanied by a scowl on his face.

"Jack," he said.

"Full name," the lady hissed. Jack's scowl deepened and he was starting to hate this woman already.

"Jack Frost," he said more clearly.

"So, Jack Frost, I believe you know why you've been captured?" The woman asked.

"Geez, of course, I do. Your men gave me plenty of information about why I'm here." He rolled his eyes.

"Not the sharpest sword in the armory, I see." The woman rolled her eyes, pulling the icicle away. "You've been held captive for destroying our ice rink, which is our main source of income, broke the windows of all the shops, and thanks to you, many trees aren't alive anymore and one of us had a panic attack because of your sudden appearance," She said, rolling her eyes -again- at the end.

"So?" he asked.

"'So?'  You, mister, are gonna be punished for the destruction you've caused," she said.

"Pfft, like I even care." He rolled his eyes.

"You will. 'Cause you won't be returning home until you finish your punishment," She smirked. Jack, though feeling all kinds of hatred for her, couldn't help but think she looked ravishing, even in those boring clothes she wore.

"What? And what exactly is my 'punishment'?" he asked, making quotation marks with his fingers.

The woman's expression became more evil and cunning, "You're gonna fix the mess you've made, that's all. And you are gonna stay and work here as a prisoner for at least six weeks!"