The Most Infuriating Man on Earth

Welcome to the fifth chapter! I'm so excited, are you as well? I lied in my comment in chapter four :( this is the intro to Adrian, I promise. By the way, I'm sorry that the person I casted for Reina doesn't have red hair, I don't  know any actresses who are really pretty with red curls. If you have any suggestions please do comment

^-^ Kaylee

ENTER:

Adrian Roberts

Reina Shelley

Chris Jenks 

Jordan Astens

Maddie Vantrez

*******************************************************************************************************************

We pulled into what looked like an abandoned factory. It looked like It had just come from a drug dealer movie, and despite my attempts, i still got a feeling of thrill as my heart sped up and adrenaline kicked in. We pulled into a hidden alleyway and park behind a BMX bike. I helped Jackson out of the car and we were off. Santos moved a wide and tall piece of metal, hiding an entrance in the side of the building. We walked in and to my amazement the inside was filled with training areas, and sleek, high tech, furniture. The room is filled with colors, splashed on the walls, blended nicely, in the matching patterns on the furniture. The atmosphere is light and comforting.Young men and women are here, some training, others hanging out and laughing with each other. Some of them look my way, they smile and wave, welcoming me. I wave back, this gesture is unfamiliar to me since it had been so long since I had waved. The atmosphere seems light and hardworking, and everyone seems friendly. They all look like a family.

We keep walking and climb to the huge balcony that I had seen when coming in. I felt a small hand wrap around mine, and looked down to find Jackson smiling up at me. He sensed my discomfort, and longing for that lifestyle. I smiled back down at him with a reassuring smile. We came to a stop in front of a group of five laughing at a joke. There were two girls and three boys, two in the group of them seemed to be a couple and two seemed to like each other, But the one that caught my interest was the one boy staring at me. I could tell he had the most authority, aside from Santos. The one thing that bothered me was that he was staring at me, sizing me up, looking for my strengths and weaknesses. As his electric blue eyes pierced mine, it felt as if he was stripping my defences and looking into my soul. I had to look away. 

"Adrian, this is a new recruit, but be careful she's well trained and fully capable of kicking your ass " Santos said with an impish grin. Adrian looked at me again,and instead of trying to figure out my character, he stare at my body; my curves, my face, my muscles, and my... boobs? He had blond hair and and toned muscles he wore a- what do Americans call it?- let's just go with a white "man tank-top" with basketball shorts and sneakers. 

"Oh? and how was she trained? Are we talking rogue or arena style?" Adrian questioned, raising his eyebrow. Santos snickered. Annoyed, I interrupted.

" think more along the lines of, Tiger fighting, you know, silent, strong and deadly?" I smirked as everyone's faces paled, excluding Santos of course. Santos merely coughed trying to hide yet another snicker. It was so easy to scare people with my technique. The girl with red hair and a seemingly large amount of cleavage showing stepped forward and cut in,

"so you're like, all ninja? I mean, I'm not trying to be insulting but that sounds like something from an Asian drama were there's this warrior called the 'tiger-lily' or something." she burst out, seeming excited. as she talked she bounced up and down. It seemed funny, how bubbly she was. I'd never met someone like her before. " But anyway, where'd you get those contacts? They're so pink! It's like, gorgeous!!!" getting all serious she said in a superstitious voice" Or are you an evil goddess who has come to America to seek revenge on an old clan. Maybe you're a vampire who has come from the land of, uh, Che-Chang-chin to feast on the blood of white people"