Setting aside the pride

Pumping with Ideas and ready to write. Sorry about being so slow with updating, I've just had a bad case of Lethargy . ^-^ Anywho, this will have a different point of view for a little Bit. By the way, who's your favorite character? Who's your least favorite? Let me Know. I'm also working on another story for those of you who like rated R stuff. BUT that will be coming out much later when I Have a few chapters of it done.

-Kaylee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian's P.O.V

 I woke up the next morning with my stomach and head screaming in pain. That damn brat.I had never been more Humiliated, I was the top, the best of the best, the master at this thing. And to be Beaten by a foreigner; a Girl none the less? How could that happen? How could i not block those moves. As I showered and dressed, I beat myself up inside, reminding myself of how weak i was that night, and that I couldn't save my friends.How they had to leave me there to be beaten. How I had no strength. No, I wouldn't let myself go there, not over some intriguing, pink eyed, completely sexy, Asian woman whom I had never met before.

I Walked out of my room into the hallway of the living quarters. I had on another tank top with my mechanics uniform on. I had tied the shirt around my waist so that i could move better. By that time the clock read 8:00 am, I was an hour earlier than I usually was, so it was just Reina working on a car, Everyone else was asleep. She had her curls tied into a side pony,and her bangs tucked behind her ears. There seemed to be a problem with the battery. She looked up and jumped. Her grease covered hands flying up in the air.

"Myley Cryrus!!! You scared me Adrian! don't do that," She looked at me angrily while throwing a rag at me. I chuckled at her exclamation. Who says that? I walked over to her and looked at her work.

"Myley Cyrus? Really?" I muttered, and got a hard punch in the arm for it.

"What? I could never exclaim 'Jesus Christ', that would be awful" she made a disgusted face " So I had to improvise," She looked at me as if it was completely obvious. I just grinned at her and laughed. I then looked over what cars we had to fix, all the things that were easily done. About an hour later I was finished with about two cars, and Chris walked in looking groggy and uncoordinated. He nodded toward me and then set to work on the cars, though I could feel his gaze every so often. noticing my absent mindedness and my discomfort. I could feel Reina's curious gaze as well. I sent them the What the hell? look and they quickly returned to what they where doing. They kept throwing weird glances at me. I finally turned to them and said "What do you want to ask me?"

"Well ever since yesterday you've been distracted. Did that Alice girl get to you?" Chris confessed while  Reina nodded. I rolled my eyes at them and set down my cloth.

" Nothing's wrong. It's just that she just... She was able to beat me" I admitted. " and its a girl! I have been training so hard since that day and a mere girl beats me? I mean if I cant even handle a woman then how am I going to be able to protect my friends. hell, I don't even know how much real progress I've made now" I I sat down in a chair defeated. I put my head in my hands and groaned in frustration.

"lets talk" Reina said in a calming voice. Whenever she wants to talk it takes forever so I wasn't looking forward to it but i knew I needed it.

This was going to be the slowest work day of my life.........

************************************************************************************************

Alice's P.O.V

I Had been up since five cutting my hair to make it look even. It was always a pet peeve of mine for hair not to be even. My thoughts were filled with the events of the previous day, snickering at the memory of Adrian's face. By the time I had finished my hair,Watched some Korean dramas, taken a shower, put on all the essential weapons and clothes, and prepared breakfast, It was 9:00 am.