When the bell rang for the next class, The two had began to walk side to side in the hallways without a single conversation or any eye contact. The walk was super awkward and quiet almost the whole way there, until Roa pulled a move.

As smooth as she possibly could, Roa slid her fingertip from Yebin's elbow inward and down her forearm until she glided her touch to Yebin's, wrapping her fingers around the girls hand, revolving into hand holding.

Shyly, Yebin looked down at their hands and gave an immediate smile, Roa continued to look away from Yebin to avoid whatever it is she wanted to avoid. But even then, Roa also smiled as she felt Yebin respond positively to the move.

The two walked in the hallways with their hearts beating out of their chest, Their hands would not seem to let each other go one bit. Roa wished she had words to say during their walk to class but the girl was to anxious to say a single thing.

Finally, they made it to Yebin's class. All though it wasn't Roa's class, walking Yebin to class was worth being late to her own. When they reached the door frame, the tardy bell rung. But Roa wasn't in any hurry to leave for class just yet.

They stared at each other for a little bit before Roa made yet another risky move. This time, a hug. Roa pulled Yebin into a deep warm hug, She inhaled deeply when she got that at home feeling. Holding Yebin is what Roa loved most.

"Um.." Yebin tried to strike up a quick goodbye conversation.

"I'll walk you home after school, k?" She says.

"Uh.. O-Okay" Yebin smiled, This is the most they've interacted in such a long time. It felt great to hear Roa's voice once again.

Before leaving Roa gave one of her beautiful smiles that never failed to be contagious. Yebin waved her goodbye and walked in her class with a foolish smile, She immediately stared at Eunwoo and shouted with all her might.

"DID YOU SEE THAT EUNWOO." Yebin shouted.

"COME HERE AND GIVE NUNU THE DEEDS." Eunwoo says.

Yebin marched over to Eunwoo and began to talk about how rocky they were the last few weeks, then brought up the holding of hands in the hallways followed by the hug they shared. Eunwoo fangirled the whole time.

After the sudden events Yebin was in a trance. She never thought she could love someone so much in her whole life. Every second her heart was beating to the thought of the girls name, Like a fool, Yebin was mad in love.

The whole class period Yebin daydreamed about life situations that would never happen in a million years. Yebin had changed so much that day, An angry depressed fool to a Happy fool in love, all within an hour.

Once class ended Yebin got an immediate text from Roa. I'll be at the front by the bench. It read, Yebin smiled at her phone as she walked into a wall so suddenly. Never enjoy your phone while walking in places you won't remember the directions of.

Just like she had hoped, Roa was sitting on the bench patiently waiting. Yebin smiled as she made her way to Roa. Watching Yebin walk to Roa was like watching a health patient reach their cure/medicine, such a devoting walk.

They stood in front of each other with a quiet smile and eyes that said their greets for them. Let's get going, Roa says. They walk side to side with their hands now naturally connecting to one another, Yebin was pleased with the outcome of today.

I'm glad to see her smiling again, but why do I still forbid myself from conversing with her? Roa thought, She wouldn't look at Yebin at all. It was like Roa was mentally grounding herself for a reason that was unknown to herself and Yebin.

When they reached the street of Yebin's house, Yebin suddenly stopped walking while holding the girls hand, causing Roa to stop as well. Yebin started lightly yanking on her arm, then pulled her in with her hips, and gave her a kiss.

The two shared a passionate kiss and a mini make out session on the streets, not worried about any of the people around that could see and feel disgusted or awkward. They didn't care about anything in the moment.

"Why did you ignore me for so long then decide it was okay to just randomly hold my hand it think it'll all be better?" Yebin asked, Roa thought for a while.

"I wasn't trying to ignore you, I was too busy thinking that I wasn't giving you my full attention"

"Yah~ you know I'm needy for your attention. What were you thinking about for so many weeks?"

"Uh.. I don't know.. This is all just a bit-"

"Weird? I know. Its weird to fall in love with your best friend, specially when that friendship is formed between two enemy's. And its also weird to admit it. Its just super weird. But don't you remember, that's what we are"

"I know.. I just don't fall in love with people.. You know this, no matter how hard I try, I don't feel anything for a person. But you.. You somehow puller me right in and.. Its so weird because you're the first person in all of my 17 years to just make me fall like that, I'm not used to people luring me in"

"Its fine, so you're shy. I'm sure anyone would feel shy with their first crush, its normal Roa, its apart of life. Now, I know you're just walking me home, but you should stay over for a few hours" Yebin says in a tone Roa had never heard before.

Roa gave a little shy giggle before following Yebin down the road and to the house, before doing anything crazy Yebin checked the mail box for anything important and also checked the driveway for any cars, no one was home.

Yebin grinned.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know, I left you guys hanging xD don't worry
Next episode will continue from this point on so this is both
A preparation for smut readers and warning for my Lil baby
Readers that next chapter will start with smut, but will still
Have a plot afterwards so don't completely skip the chapter!!
Just the section where the smut is! You might miss something
Important if you skip the whole story!

Anyways, love you guys! Stay strong!

Question of the day: how was Christmas?

Mine was actually pretty good, best one actually.

What about you?